Kyle Brandt makes his Super Bowl prediction. MOUNT UP!!!

Draconator

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One thing I'm noticing is Josh Allen is on the brink of being the face of the NFL. 

I'm obviously biased as a Bills fan, but I think he's the most likeable superstar in the NFL.

His whole backstory (farm boy in podunk town gets no college offers, writes 1,000 letters, is doubted every step of the way), his personality (well spoken, funny, playful, quotable, humble), his play style (exciting in both the pass game and as a scrambler, stiffarms d-linemen and hurdles linebackers), his "just a big kid out there" demeanor on the field...everything about him screams "face of the league". In my opinion, he's much more likeable and marketable than Patrick Mahomes, in the way that Manning was more likeable and marketable than Tom Brady, despite Brady winning more titles throughout their respective careers.

If Allen's high level of play continues, and especially if the Bills win a Super Bowl, he WILL be the face of the NFL. He seems on the brink already. Couldn't think of a more deserving guy!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

One thing I'm noticing is Josh Allen is on the brink of being the face of the NFL. 

No doubt he will be after this year, Rodgers is too old and the Rat is too ugly. If State Farm was smart, they would’ve dumped those 2 for Josh before Buffalo Wild Wings grabbed him.

I really don't want to believe that the Bills are setting themselves up for a letdown this year with all the national hype they are getting - but MAN, seeing and feeling the buzz is just AWESOME this year!!!  It's just been so long since they were truly respected - and dare I even say now...  Feared?

GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Not with Mahomes still around 

Honestly, and yes, there clearly is some homerism here, but I think Josh is the more likeable guy.  That doesn't mean squat on the field, but at a purely perception level, especially with folks that may be more casual fans, I think that means something.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Blainorama5 said:

Honestly, and yes, there clearly is some homerism here, but I think Josh is the more likeable guy.  That doesn't mean squat on the field, but at a purely perception level, especially with folks that may be more casual fans, I think that means something.

Both guys seem very likeable.   It’s just hard for me to agree with he’s becoming the face of the NFL when he hasn’t beaten the face of the NFL yet.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.