Matthew Fairburn off to cover the Pats (update - he’s back)

YoloinOhio

44 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

That’s his entire beat?  Sports Arena reviews? 

I'm kidding. But considering his crusade with Key Bank Center, it would have been fitting. Actually Vogl got moved up to a higher position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloVogl/status/1521883802641084425

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

So when he left last year and said it was his "dream job" to cover the Patriots as a life long Patriots fan what he really meant was it was only his dream job when the Patriots still had Tom Brady?

I know people like him here, but I've always found him overly critical of Josh Allen and his criticism always seemed more like trying to speak into existence Allen not being a franchise QB.

47-17 convinced him otherwise

28 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm kidding. But considering his crusade with Key Bank Center, it would have been fitting. Actually Vogl got moved up to a higher position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloVogl/status/1521883802641084425

Right…it’s just weird because no one is reporting what position he has. My guess is that’s he’s going to be an editor as he previously taught copy editing at Buff St

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.