162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Week one? Following a tumultuous preseason where creative penalties were called in every damn game?

I’m goin’ with Refs for the Win.

Hopefully the refs can do a better job in the NFL than the CFB refs. It seemed like every hard hit last weekend was reviewed for "targeting".

41 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I have Dak Prescott 28 of 34, 389 yards passing, 70 yards rushing

Tampa 36

Dallas 3

image.png.0abaef96726f4cc2c067c93b8361f98a.png

To sustain that rate, you need 4 red zone INTs too. 🙂 

43 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

That is a niche market, for sure....

Is Ed Sheeran doing the national anthem tonight or something?

Only thing more dumb than this was the time the NFL was selling the "Leon Sandcastle" jerseys at the draft.

People actually bought those jerseys. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Only thing more dumb than this was the time the NFL was selling the "Leon Sandcastle" jerseys at the draft.

People actually bought those jerseys. :wacko:

I'm sure if I was a Cowboys and Dion fan, it would be funny.

Kinda like the Tre White Goalie Academy. I'm sure a lot of Bills/Sabres fans would buy an Academy jersey...lol

11 minutes ago, chris heff said:

This plus Brady retires at halftime.

LOL.  The guy is 44 years old.  44 frigging years OLD.  He has been a freak of nature in his career.

When is the end going to come?  It's almost a given that everyone just think this year will be just another great year with SB expectations.

That is a reality but when will the hit come that he just can't shake off?  I don't know but it is going to happen if he keeps playing.

Tommy starts his 300th regular season game tonight and add almost another 3 full seasons of playoff games.

It's got to end someday!

As for the game tonight.

Cowboys in a shocker, by 2-4 points. Dallas has a lot to prove, and I think they will show it.

And I also despise Crybaby with a passion, and it's always a beautiful day when he loses.

Which leads me to the next poll, it was very easy for me to pick Crybaby over the Cowboys.

I don't really hate the Cowboys, never have.

Yes, a good amount of the fans are unbearable. Especially with the "America's Team" crap, but to be fair, that was NFL Films that gave them that moniker.

Yes the 2 Super Bowl losses suck, but it is what it is. I hate Jimmie Johnson more than Jerry Jones. Jones is a clown, Johnson is a POS.

Getting back to Crybaby, there is nothing to like about the guy. We've all seen how he acts when he loses and his championships are crooked. A very unlikeable person. And I'm a Michigan fan. I used to cheer for this guy.

I have no respect for him as a player, and I never will.

I will go to his Hall of Fame induction ceremony and carry around a big sign.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  The guy is 44 years old.  44 frigging years OLD.  He has been a freak of nature in his career.

When is the end going to come?  It's almost a given that everyone just think this year will be just another great year with SB expectations.

That is a reality but when will the hit come that he just can't shake off?  I don't know but it is going to happen if he keeps playing.

Tommy starts his 300th regular season game tonight and add almost another 3 full seasons of playoff games.

It's got to end someday!

Yup, my point exactly halftime tonight is as good a time as any.

• Haha (+1) 1

I just did a 4 team moneyline parlay for the Bucs, Bills, Rams, and 49ers. This one site (I won't mention as it may break the rules) has a promo for one bet risk free up to 1k for new customers. The payout is like $2800. I threw it all on that. I'm not a big gambler but you get the money back in bets if you lose so I figured I could use 1k still to bet during the year if I lose this parlay.

52 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's got to end someday!

Tommy?  Have you been listening to Charlie Weis on NFL Radio too much?  I had to go into rehab because I played a drinking game where you had to take a drink every time Charlie referred to "Tommy" during one of his blowhard spiels.

2 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

Tommy?  Have you been listening to Charlie Weis on NFL Radio too much?  I had to go into rehab because I played a drinking game where you had to take a drink every time Charlie referred to "Tommy" during one of his blowhard spiels.

My liver is too old to try doing that!

I hate Brady more than the Cowboys. 

1.  As much as anyone, Brady is (or was) the Pats* 

2.  The Jimmy Johnson and his Cowboys were highly arrogant, but I also remember the good Cowboys of Tom Landry such as Roger Staubach, “Bullet” Bob Hayes, Ed “Too Tall” Jones, etc … all from a great era of the NFL.  

I think Tampa win tonight. 27-17