Who will win 2021 Kickoff game?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win TNF

• Dallas
    • Tampa Bay
  2. 2. Who do you hate less

• Cowboys
    • Brady

I loathe the Pats, not Brady, but nothing compares to hating the Cowgirls.  Instill remember before one of the Girls/Bills SB’s, where Jimmy Johnson was so brash as to say we’re going to kick their ars.  My hate for them ran deep after that one.

Bucs 42, Girls 21

unless Dan Quinn pulled off an absolute miracle, the Cowboys defense is atrocious.  They do have a potent offense, but they lost their best player in their Guard.  This is not going to be an exciting game.  I expect to be in bed by half.

37 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I loathe the Pats, not Brady, but nothing compares to hating the Cowgirls.  Instill remember before one of the Girls/Bills SB’s, where Jimmy Johnson was so brash as to say we’re going to kick their ars.  My hate for them ran deep after that one.

Bucs 42, Girls 21

unless Dan Quinn pulled off an absolute miracle, the Cowboys defense is atrocious.  They do have a potent offense, but they lost their best player in their Guard.  This is not going to be an exciting game.  I expect to be in bed by half.

Those Cowboy teams are criminally underrated all-time. They were so good and I hated them so much.