Video: Allen Goofing off in Practice :)

BigDingus

I'm really concerned this guy is going to cost us a few games this season with all this goofing around. Surely McDermott needs to put and end to this nonsense asap.

😀😀I'm kidding, I love it. Keep it up.  Bring on Sunday.  Go Bills 🍻🍻

Edited by NI Bills Fan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I think if you've ever played catch with anybody, you've probably done this...

Just now, NI Bills Fan said:

I'm really concerned this guy is going to cost us a few games this season with all this goofing around. Surely McDermott needs to put and end to this nonsense asap.

He just kept clapping after both drops...

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Now if he goes on a vacation... THAT will be the time to pull out the pitchforks! 

I remember living in Dallas when Romo went out of town somewhere & man, people were livid! Or maybe it had to do with him hanging around some celebrity singer (Carrie Underwood I think?)... Either way, if Allen is either on vacation or hanging out with a hot singer lady, CUT HIS @$$! 

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Now if he goes on a vacation... THAT will be the time to pull out the pitchforks! 

I remember living in Dallas when Romo went out of town somewhere & man, people were livid! Or maybe it had to do with him hanging around some celebrity singer (Carrie Underwood I think?)... Either way, if Allen is either on vacation or hanging out with a hot singer lady, CUT HIS @$$! 

If Josh Allen wants to bang Carrie Underwood on the bye week then I will be right behind him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Really, are there some fans who are actually upset at Josh for fooling around?  He's known how to have fun since he first joined the Bills.  He's also one of the hardest workers and is known to be driven by his desire to win.   My impression of the Bills is very different from my perception of the New England Patriots.  Belichick demands work ethic and discipline from his players, but I've never had the sense that players really know how to have fun or that they really care for each other.  McDermott expects discipline and work ethic, but the Bills have also created an environment where players really seem to care about each other, enjoy being together and have fun.  It's all good.  For years New England was able to lure quality free agents at a discount because they wanted a chance to get a Super Bowl ring.  What if Buffalo could offer that, AND an environment where players can be real people caring for other real people and enjoying it.  It should only get easier to sell free agents on coming to Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1