Why Your Team Sucks: 2021 Buffalo Bills

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I usually like these but that was horrible. Allen is going to hand our meth at Halloween? Ryan leaf with better coaching? 

Honestly it was light compared to what he usually can do. This comment was so true and best:

Brad:

The most publicly-visible portion of our fanbase looks like the rave scene from the second Matrix movie was recast with the rednecks from Deliverance.

• Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I usually like these but that was horrible. Allen is going to hand our meth at Halloween? Ryan leaf with better coaching? 

Magary sucks. Ever since his meltdown at Deadspin, and his gleeful take downs of anyone who has ever said something uncouth on the Internet, he isn’t funny anymore. Especially when he himself is a person with a checkered past at best.

I don’t wish cancelling on people as a general rule. But I’d be lying if I said a part of me would enjoy this guy going away and never coming back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ya it was bad but that's a good thing,  there really isn't many negatives about this team, top to bottom we have 1 of the best rosters , elite coaching and Front office 

9 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I can believe that. I wonder if it's just sitting vacant?

So it closed along with the Steer, BUT apparently the building owner doesnt want it closed and is looking at it to reopen or something. The whole thing is really confusing.

• Like (+1) 1

Come on, clearly the best comment in there

I live an objectively pleasant life. I’m loved, I’m happy, I’m healthy, I’m lucky in so many ways. If the Bills ever win a Super Bowl, I will almost definitely die in a snowbank that night. And that’s the happiest possible timeline for me.

Sorry, mom. You tried.

• Like (+1) 2