Inside the NFL, Simms & Edelman pick the Bills to win the Super Bowl

Albany,n.y.

24 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I already have Showtime...so I can get Paramount for $4.99 then?

I believe so bud.  If you download the app you should be able to get for the lower price.  I certainly don’t work the company.  I just use a few apps to have something to watch for 7 hrs a week on the elyptical at the gym.  That should work.  Show was fun last night.

39 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I believe so bud.  If you download the app you should be able to get for the lower price.  I certainly don’t work the company.  I just use a few apps to have something to watch for 7 hrs a week on the elyptical at the gym.  That should work.  Show was fun last night.

Thanks, sounds good, if that's all it's going to run then it should be worth it for sure.  Inside the NFL was always one of the best weekly highlight shows in my opinion.  With a season like this coming up, I want to soak in every moment.

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

FWIW Albany, I like Paramount for a couple of reasons.  Paramount owns CBS.  I’ve mentioned before I enjoy working out so for the cardio portion, I’m too bored listening to music and I get dizzy trying to read a book on an elyptical so I watch a tc show or movie and takes my mind off the pouring sweat.  We’ll, for me again CBS has Seal Team, SWAT, Blue Bloods, amd I even like the new Magnum PI.  Add to that Inside the NFL and it’s awesome.  They offer as a combined package Showtime with Paramount as an entity.  I hope that helps.

As far as the show, I love the fact that as long as they are picking us to get into the SB is great much less winning it.  Thanks for sharing bud.

Lots of kids content too from nickelodeon.  Some soccer stuff in addition to the NFL content.  I've also been meaning to check out the stand.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

PEDelman can go suck a bag o' *****.

My first thought was to treat his prediction like a home run ball caught from the opposing team - just throw it back

• Like (+1) 1

I was surprised - I saw some interview recently from the playoffs last year, and Edelman was really rooting for the Bills.  If I recall correctly, he was even hoping they'd win over Brady.  He had a lot of praise for our fans and the atmosphere in Buffalo.

9 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Cut the cable cord they said. Itll be cheaper they said…

Hulu live

Disney/ESPN+
Netflix

Prime

Those are the only ones i have but then throw in Peacock and Paramount etc, 9.99/mo starts adding up. 

This is why I haven't cut the cable just yet.  For all the talk of how expensive cable is, its more expensive or the same to watch everything I want to watch by streaming.

It's quite likely the offense will be even scarier this year, given all the continuity down from the OC to the OL!

New kids could light up the DL and make everyone else on defense better.

Scary team.

But as usual, injuries can derail the best plans. Thankfully. it seems the the Bills also have depth. Even though Trubinski is the best 2M backup QB, Josh is THE key. 

7 hours ago, Rico said:

Now Florio picks the Bills to win it all, what the hell is going on here!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/08/pfts-2021-season-predictions/

Not only did he pick the Bills to win the Super Bowl, but he has us beating the Patriots in the AFC championship game and the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl. Talk about exorcising some major drought-era demons, wow!

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

12 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

How can everyone afford all these different streaming services? I simply  refuse to pay for any of them.

I wonder how people have time to watch the content on these channels and justify the price. Our is it like paying for a gym membership and going once a month just to feel that you are not totally wasting money? 

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Picking the Patriots to be in the AFCG is even crazier. They will be lucky to make the playoffs.

He also has Belichick beating that fat ***** Andy Reid in the 1st round, now I could see that happening.

17 hours ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

All this jazz about the 49'ers making the SB is just insane.  I guarantee nobody will be saying this by week 6.  No way Trey Lance is good enough to make it that far.  Maybe playoffs since the NFC is so weak overall right now.  But winning the SB?  Come on.

They have to first beat the loaded LA Rams,  the tough Seattle Seahawks and the up and coming Cardinals within their division !!!! 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Tuesday was the season premier of Inside the NFL & Julian Edelman has joined Phil Simms, Ray Lewis, Brandon Marshall and James Brown . James Brown didn't make a pick.   Ray Lewis was the only one among the ex-players not to pick the Bills to win the AFC (After he didn't pick the Bills I didn't pay much attention but I think he picked KC) Edelman picked the Bills to beat the Packers, Simms picked the Bills to beat the 49ers, and Marshall picked the Packers to beat the Bills.  

When I couldn't find Inside the NFL in the TV listings I thought it got cancelled.  I did a search & found it is on Paramount +.  I was thinking of getting Paramount + before today but Inside the NFL clinched it for me.  So if you're looking for it & can't find it, it's on Paramount +

Thanks for the Paramount+ heads up. I already am subscribed for "Evil" and several Star Trek shows, and this is just a bonus!