Bills bars in San Diago?

theBrownBear is correct. PB Local is the Billsbackers san diego location. You will love it. Get there early or there may be a line to get in it fills up quick.

The beef on weck is excellent they have a local bakery custom make genuine kimmelweck rolls just for the club. Street parking is best. I cant stress getting there early enough.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m sure you know you can google bills backer bars and then give the location.  I understand you probably are asking if someone knows one is better than another.  For example here in Tampa, there are several, but depends where in the city you are staying in a hotel.

have fun.

Easy enough! BUT, make sure you verify the information by calling the bar or reaching out to any Bills Backers contacts available on line. I had to scramble one time in Asheville, NC because the info on line was incorrect. I finally found the right place and was told they hadn’t been at the other place for a couple years. They swore they would update the info, but they were quite a few beers underway so I’m skeptical about whether they got around to it. 

Trust, but verify. Kinda catchy, huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

Cool 👍

I’ll be wintering in San Diego 🍺  🍻 

• Like (+1) 1

The places I've found on the interwebs open at 1030 or 1100 PT, 30 and 60 mins after kickoff, respectively.  Looks like I'm staying put and finding a bandit feed.  Maybe TV map guy will post this as the National Game of the Week.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Wvs?

Anchorman reference.  Ron Burgundy waxes on about the meaning of San DiAHgo, which in German means "whale's vajayjay" (WV).