New WGR lineup

YoloinOhio

FYI for those looking for Bills coverage:

6am-10am Howard and Jeremy (no change)

10am-12pm extra point show with Sal and sneaky Joe (now M-F)

12pm-1pm Instigators (an hour shorter, moved to first hour of OBL)

1pm-3pm One Bills Live (an hour shorter)

3pm-7pm Schopp (no change) 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 8

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

FYI for those looking for Bills coverage:

6am-10am Howard and Jeremy (no change)

10am-12pm extra point show with Sal and sneaky Joe (now M-F)

12pm-1pm Instigators (an hour shorter, moved to first hour of OBL)

1pm-3pm One Bills Live (an hour shorter)

3pm-7pm Schopp (no change) 

Hoping Sal’s show is as good as on victory Monday.  Worried about the time that Sal has to be out at the stadium.

Wish they put the instigators on at 10 and then 4 straight hours of Bills talk with Sal and OBL.

We will see how this goes.

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

7pm is awful late for Mike Schopp especially on a school night

Turn out the lights, the paaaaaarty's over...
They say that all good things must end
Call it a night, the party's over
And tomorrow starts the same old thing again

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

7pm is awful late for Mike Schopp especially on a school night

Wish 3pm was to late - he really ruins the station listening to him talk to people like Sal.  I wanted to hear training camp news and Mike just jabbers on and on.  The interview he had with Beane was a 100% embarrassment.  Asking Beane about do they bet on other teams cuts when their scouts go over that team.  🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Wish 3pm was to late - he really ruins the station listening to him talk to people like Sal.  I wanted to hear training camp news and Mike just jabbers on and on.  The interview he had with Beane was a 100% embarrassment.  Asking Beane about do they bet on other teams cuts when their scouts go over that team.  🤦‍♂️

I agree that interview was absolutely brutal. It was excruciating. I don't mind him with Sal because he is at least a bit of a counter to Sal's everything glass half full and what you end up with is a pretty balanced take of the team. I prefer Sal on the afternoon show than the morning show where it does get a bit "everything is always great" at times. But I think Schopp sucks at interviewing people from the team. It is why McDermott switched to mornings and that Beane interview..... eeeek. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Less of the Irritators is a win in my book. Two hours of sabres talk, especially during the off season was ridiculous. 

A!  Wad say I tayg you oud bag and punch you in dee ed?!  'Da Inzdagaydorz' iz da mosd inzightful rahdio show een ockey!  Tabernac!

😉😁

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree that interview was absolutely brutal. It was excruciating. I don't mind him with Sal because he is at least a bit of a counter to Sal's everything glass half full and what you end up with is a pretty balanced take of the team. I prefer Sal on the afternoon show than the morning show where it does get a bit "everything is always great" at times. But I think Schopp sucks at interviewing people from the team. It is why McDermott switched to mornings and that Beane interview..... eeeek. 

It is not even Mike’s take with Sal that bother me because I agree he balances it out.  It is how in the middle suddenly he will flip to fantasy football topic when Sal is talking about Bills DBs or some other inane non-football question in the middle of the training camp report.

If he wants to talk baseball or fantasy draft with Sal great - put it in a different segment.  The fact that Sal gets a 15 minute training camp section in the afternoon and nearly always 10+ minutes is wasted with a super long winded question that has no point or a fantasy/betting question that is non Bills related or an instant trivia thing that takes up 2/3rd the segment.

The Beane interview was facepalm worthy and it was to bad because Beane provided great insight into the cut down process and Mike just kept taking the interview off the rails.

• Like (+1) 4

It’s a good business decision.  The Bills are awesome so Bills fans want more.  The Sabres are absolutely atrocious so cut them to one hour.

IMO, you guys are a little too hard on Sal.  He’s more fair minded than Tasker and Brown (I know they technically work for the Bills) as they sometimes are so positive when problems it’s hard to listen.  I’ve listened to more than enough Sal taking the obvious shots at the D Line last year, etc.

On the other hand I gave up on the afternoon show as they are bafoons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

It is not even Mike’s take with Sal that bother me because I agree he balances it out.  It is how in the middle suddenly he will flip to fantasy football topic when Sal is talking about Bills DBs or some other inane non-football question in the middle of the training camp report.

If he wants to talk baseball or fantasy draft with Sal great - put it in a different segment.  The fact that Sal gets a 15 minute training camp section in the afternoon and nearly always 10+ minutes is wasted with a super long winded question that has no point or a fantasy/betting question that is non Bills related or an instant trivia thing that takes up 2/3rd the segment.

The Beane interview was facepalm worthy and it was to bad because Beane provided great insight into the cut down process and Mike just kept taking the interview off the rails.

He actually asked Beane to tell him about a conversation that had happened in secret that he would never want to get out...... errrrrrrrr....... 🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.