Season-long survivor pool thread

Doc

On 9/22/2021 at 3:34 PM, Doc said:

Week 1: Rams

Week 2: Browns

Week 3: [s]Carolina[/s] Broncos

I’m changing my pick to Broncos.  Carolina is the better team but they’re on a short week, on the road and facing a rookie quarterback and that all just seems like a set up for an upset.

Edited by Doc

On 9/22/2021 at 8:09 AM, Seoulofstone said:

Week 3 Raiders over Dolphins. They got beaten by a last second Fitzspecial last year in this matchup. This year it's in Vegas after a hot start against a team that really struggled last week.

Week 1 Panthers

Week 2 Browns

Week 3 Raiders

Week 4 Bengals over Jax. The Bungles have surprised me this year. Their defense for once isn't abysmal, and they score points. In both of these ways they differ from the Jags.

31 minutes ago, eball said:

Bills are too obvious this week.  After my first glance at the slate I like the Packers, Titans, and Chefs.

They do look too obvious, but imo it is better to pick against teams in a pool like this. It almost doesn't matter who they play.

Combined, how many games will the Jets, Houston, and the Jags win this season? Going against them would appear to be quite safe imo.

Edited by Bill from NYC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.