Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

36 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Hap is there a way to freeze the steelz screen name so after the game on Sunday tbd members can seed (that person) some love letters about how the game went

No, not really

22 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Even as trolls go, this one is pretty unentertaining.  

I actually thought the part about Allen folding like a lawn chair and running for his life was pretty damned funny

Unintentional humor perhaps

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I actually thought the part about Allen folding like a lawn chair and running for his life was pretty damned funny

Unintentional humor perhaps

OK, let’s add this to death and taxes…

Josh does NOT fold his lawn chair. He might hurdle your lawn chair. Or, he might hit you in the mouth with it, but if it breaks during that encounter, well, that just doesn’t count. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Come Sunday afternoon, we’ll never see another post from you.  You’ll be gone.  Never to return.  Like a fly.  Forgettable.  Bye bye lil guy

Oh I'll be back, you think I'm trolling now wait until Buffalo gets they ***** pushed in. I'm overly confident we're going to win this game. When it all comes down to it, it's the matchups and I don't see anywhere you have a advantage at. Ok yall have Tre White, you'll probably put him on Diontae Johnson but then who's going to cover Claypool? Or Juju? You don't have no one for them. Your safety's are good but can they cover the entire field? Can they stop our new TE Freiermuth? You have one good WR in Diggs, the rest are average. Haden should handle him. Emmanuel Isnt the same player he used to be so no worries there. I really don't see your run game as a threat, y'all was ranked 24th last year and I don't think it's magically gotten that much better... I just don't see it. And I look forward to y'all getting exposed as the fruads you are this Sunday. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Steelz said:

Oh I'll be back, you think I'm trolling now wait until Buffalo gets they ***** pushed in. I'm overly confident we're going to win this game. When it all comes down to it, it's the matchups and I don't see anywhere you have a advantage at. Ok yall have Tre White, you'll probably put him on Diontae Johnson but then who's going to cover Claypool? Or Juju? You don't have no one for them. Your safety's are good but can they cover the entire field? Can they stop our new TE Freiermuth? You have one good WR in Diggs, the rest are average. Haden should handle him. Emmanuel Isnt the same player he used to be so no worries there. I really don't see your run game as a threat, y'all was ranked 24th last year and I don't think it's magically gotten that much better... I just don't see it. And I look forward to y'all getting exposed as the fruads you are this Sunday. 

Maybe one of those two guys that picked off Big Ben last year, they're both still here.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Steelz said:

So you'll be gone by halftime then?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steelz said:

You aren't answering folks who point out the matchup issues, in detail.  That means you ain't here to have any form of honest discussion or debate, you're just here to yap.

I'll just leave this here as a little 🎤 drop moment until after the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Steelz said:

You don’t see an advantage at the QB position…. Wait til you’re yelling at your tv cause Ben can’t get out of the pocket, having a hard time throwing on the run, making bad decisions trying to do too much…. The Steelers are a tough team but Ben might be the biggest let down cause y’all think he’s still Big Ben of 2015 and still a SB general.

Bills need to limit Claypool deep ball and Gang tackle Harris.

8 minutes ago, uninja said:

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Well played considering SAS is a Steelers homer. This troll forgetting that the Steelers O line being what it is, and protecting a QB that has zero mobility, Ben's gonna need oxygen every other play that isn't a run. And if the Bills force a few 3 and outs, the only way Harris gets the ball is with a screen pass. And their D-Coordinator is actually talking trash? Hell he might get sent home by halftime if the Steelers can't keep up

57 minutes ago, Steelz said:

1. Pushed in? TMI dude! Keep that type of conversation in your back yard.

2. Diontae has butter fingers, Juju to busy with TikTok and Claypool is good but not overly concerning.

3. Can we stop Freiermuth? No one can, he hasn't played an ACTUAL DOWN in the NFL yet. Can he actually play a game before anointing him the next Tony Gonzalez.

4. Joe Haden on Diggs? He's embarrassed Xavien Howard, Jalen Ramsey, Richard Sherman, JC Jackson, Patrick Peterson and had a career day against your juggernaut secondary last year. Do you really think he's worried about Haden?😏

5. Neither did any other team. Our run game admittedly isn't very scary. They don't need to run. But I'm sure they'll be better this season.

I've been a fan of this team to long and realize they can lose on any given Sunday. Your presentation and argumenative points are juvenile and amateur at best. Coming to another teams board just reeks of insecurity and a desperate search for validation. BE BETTER! If not for yourself then maybe for the Steelers fan base just to show others their not all morons.

Good luck Sunday. GO BILLS!!

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

You don’t see an advantage at the QB position…. Wait til you’re yelling at your tv cause Ben can’t get out of the pocket, having a hard time throwing on the run, making bad decisions trying to do too much…. The Steelers are a tough team but Ben might be the biggest let down cause y’all think he’s still Big Ben of 2015 and still a SB general.

Bills need to limit Claypool deep ball and Gang tackle Harris.

That remains to be seen, I actually have alot of confidence in our Oline this year, much more than last year. Now Josh Allen, I'm not taking anything away from him, he's a very good quarterback and a threat as a runner... BUT he has a fumbling problem.. and that's not good when you're playing a defense that led the league in sacks for the last 4 years. During the last 2 years Allen has lost 11 fumbles, 16 over the last 3 years. I expect him to lose a couple more this Sunday 😉

Edited by Steelz
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

1. Pushed in? TMI dude! Keep that type of conversation in your back yard.

2. Diontae has butter fingers, Juju to busy with TikTok and Claypool is good but not overly concerning.

3. Can we stop Freiermuth? No one can, he hasn't played an ACTUAL DOWN in the NFL yet. Can he actually play a game before anointing him the next Tony Gonzalez.

4. Joe Haden on Diggs? He's embarrassed Xavien Howard, Jalen Ramsey, Richard Sherman, JC Jackson, Patrick Peterson and had a career day against your juggernaut secondary last year. Do you really think he's worried about Haden?😏

5. Neither did any other team. Our run game admittedly isn't very scary. They don't need to run. But I'm sure they'll be better this season.

I've been a fan of this team to long and realize they can lose on any given Sunday. Your presentation and argumenative points are juvenile and amateur at best. Coming to another teams board just reeks of insecurity and a desperate search for validation. BE BETTER! If not for yourself then maybe for the Steelers fan base just to show others their not all morons.

Good luck Sunday. GO BILLS!!

I love it, keep that same energy this Sunday 💯💯

16 minutes ago, Steelz said:

That remains to be seen, I actually have alot of confidence in our Oline this year, much more than last year.

Now you're just getting ridiculous. 

"I actually have a lot more confidence in an OL consisting of a 3rd round rookie center, a 4th round rookie LT, a 2nd year LG who saw significant snaps in what, 5 games last season, a former all-pro RG who was released after starting 9 games because he, um, sucked, and is hoping for redemption, and a former 3rd round pick going into his 4th season, who couldn't crack the lineup until last year BEFORE THEY'VE EVEN PLAYED A REGULAR SEASON SNAP or had to cope with all the disguised coverages and stunts DCs save for the regular season ---- than I did last year in an OL consisting of a multi-probowl LT who was widely respected as a Beast around the league, a probowl center and RG, and Okorafor."

Outstanding stuff, this.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"I actually have a lot more confidence in an OL consisting of a 3rd round rookie center, a 4th round rookie LT, a 2nd year LG who saw significant snaps in what, 5 games last season, a former all-pro RG who was released after starting 9 games because he, um, sucked, and is hoping for redemption, and a former 3rd round pick going into his 4th season, who couldn't crack the lineup until last year BEFORE THEY'VE EVEN PLAYED A REGULAR SEASON SNAP or had to cope with all the disguised coverages and stunts DCs save for the regular season ---- than I did last year in an OL consisting of a multi-probowl LT who was widely respected as a Beast around the league, a probowl center and RG, and Okorafor."

Outstanding stuff, this.

That poor O-line coach.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Outstanding stuff, this.

It’s the don’t believe what you see stuff that’s going around