Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Steelz said:

If you're team didnt have alot of their starting players playing then we would've beaten yall by atleast 3 TDs easily. And looking at our schedule we're decisively better than the most of the first 11 teams we're playing besides maybe the Bills. Your team will be the only real challenge to us the first 11 games so yeah I can see another 11-1 run easily. Ok let the talking heads convince you that we have QB and Online problems when really we upgraded our Oline and Ben is still as good as he's ever been. We still have the #1 defense in tact and now this time everyone's healthy.. all I'm saying is you all are a bunch of arrogant #######s thinking you're going to dominate and easily win this game when in fact we're a much better team than you on both sides of the ball. 

And shouldn't it be "yinz" for you???  :lol:

6 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Lot of complaints on facebook that the prices are high for this game, I think Bills went to a variable pricing system like the Sabres so the "prime games" are highest priced.

Ahh, variable pricing per game. I certainly would expect the home opener vs. Steelers to be about the highest priced game I could imagine under that pricing scheme. 

The Canadian border thing probably didn't fit into their thinking back when they came up with it, but frankly speaking if they just about sell out prior to game time, it means the pricing was optimal for maximizing revenue. Not that I am particularly excited about that, but I can appreciate it from a business perspective. 

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

biiiiiiiiiig shock.  31 year old 320 lb man that sat out a year is hurt and not playing the first game of the year.   I remember having a few fun discussions regarding his health this season.  

This is exactly what I was thinking.  I feel like it'll be fortunate if he suits up for 8-9 games this season. Predictable, but given the financial implications not much choice for this season. Surely one of the reasons they kept 11 on the D-line. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steelz said:

Lol ok, we didn't have our best DB (Haden), we didn't have either of our starting LBs playing (Bush & Spillane), we didn't have our starting DE (Tuitt) we didn't even have our starting OLB (Dupree) and your leading rusher still only manged 43 yards rushing that day.. CTFU let's hope your running game has gotten better 🤣. Let's see how much patients your QB will have too while running for his life 😉. I really don't see this time looking too good for yinz at all, give Josh Allen alil bit of pressure and he's going to fold like a lawn chair

This has to be a Bills fan trolling with a new account right?  This can't be a serious post.  

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

But I'll say this... I think Pittsburgh's best chance to win this game is a very run-heavy game with Harris.  With Star out of the game, I could actually see Pittsburgh potentially winning if they commit to the run.

Harris can't open holes for himself then run through them.

The unanswered question is whether Pittsburgh's young and revamped OL is "up to" the task

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I saw this too. 

What makes you think the Bills are changing or gouging on ticket prices? They appear to be the same as they have been since they went on sale. Bills ticket prices are amongst the lowest in the NFL. 

I was thinking it was more likely Covid concerns and Canadians who can't make it across the border. 

$230 for 300 levels is high

Put it is the home opener and the steelers 

2 hours ago, Steelz said:

I'm actually looking forward to this, the arrogance around here is astonishing 😂 yinz have no idea how bad you're about to get ran over this weekend 😶 you're playing a better team this time than the team you barely beat last year.

Barely beat? Is that how you remember last year's game? Was the result ever in doubt after we accounted for Heyward? Every single team in the league thinks they are better than they were last year

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Harris can't open holes for himself then run through them.

The unanswered question is whether Pittsburgh's young and revamped OL is "up to" the task

Hap is there a way to freeze the steelz screen name so after the game on Sunday tbd members can seed (that person) some love letters about how the game went

1 hour ago, Steelz said:

If you're team didnt have alot of their starting players playing then we would've beaten yall by atleast 3 TDs easily. And looking at our schedule we're decisively better than the most of the first 11 teams we're playing besides maybe the Bills. Your team will be the only real challenge to us the first 11 games so yeah I can see another 11-1 run easily. Ok let the talking heads convince you that we have QB and Online problems when really we upgraded our Oline and Ben is still as good as he's ever been. We still have the #1 defense in tact and now this time everyone's healthy.. all I'm saying is you all are a bunch of arrogant #######s thinking you're going to dominate and easily win this game when in fact we're a much better team than you on both sides of the ball. 

You know what is great about people like you?

You come to our board.

Talk trash.

Your team loses.

We never see you again.

For all the talk you gave about how arrogant we supposedly are, you seem to be posting a lot of arrogant *****.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Lol ok, we didn't have our best DB (Haden), we didn't have either of our starting LBs playing (Bush & Spillane), we didn't have our starting DE (Tuitt) we didn't even have our starting OLB (Dupree) and your leading rusher still only manged 43 yards rushing that day.. CTFU let's hope your running game has gotten better 🤣. Let's see how much patients your QB will have too while running for his life 😉. I really don't see this time looking too good for yinz at all, give Josh Allen alil bit of pressure and he's going to fold like a lawn chair

Hey, Pennsyltucky Boy, your understanding of football seems on a par with your command of the English language.  Here are the facts for you:  Big Ben is a shadow of his former self. He looks like he is heaving a shot put to get the ball 20 yards downfield.  Your secondary is second rate.  Your offensive line is third rate.  Your best player has his head so far up his own arse that he will get beaten like a drum by the Bills right tackle, just like he did last time.  

Take your terrible towel and use it to wipe up the stains in your underwear after the Bills embarrass your sad assed excuse for a has been team.  

Your teams O line is anchored by a Fourth round rookie Left tackle, ruminate on that for just a bit…, 

Go Bills!!!

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You know what is great about people like you?

You come to our board.

Talk trash.

Your team loses.

We never see you again.

For all the talk you gave about how arrogant we supposedly are, you seem to be posting a lot of arrogant *****.

Even as trolls go, this one is pretty unentertaining.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Steelz said:

I'm actually looking forward to this, the arrogance around here is astonishing 😂 yinz have no idea how bad you're about to get ran over this weekend 😶 you're playing a better team this time than the team you barely beat last year.

STFU.😇

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Foot is all we know, been the same status for awhile but hes looked fine 

Is this a parody account like Spags?

Nah, Spags is smarter..

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Come Sunday afternoon, we’ll never see another post from you.  You’ll be gone.  Never to return.  Like a fly.  Forgettable.  Bye bye lil guy

I’m thinking he’ll be gone BEFORE Sunday afternoon..         just a hunch..🤭

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1