Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

17 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Didn't a team last season say something similar before their game against the bills and Josh came out and had an insane game. I want to say it was in the San Fran denver New England stretch

San Fran.  The “genius” Saleh went on about stopping Josh Allen from running, making him pay for running the ball, etc as the key to containing him.  He went off on them through the air.  

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I am much more concerned about Sanders playing at this point.

I know this doesn’t belong here but I can’t my sign in to work . ArtinRtp , I tried to change my email address 3 weeks ago since I’ve moved to Florida and the site gives me a message saying an email was sent and I need to respond using the link . It NEVEr comes , I’ve tried over and over looked in junk mail . I’ve used the contact us link and I’m not getting anywhere . I’ve even tried using my old email since it’s still active . HELP !!!!!!

I'm actually looking forward to this, the arrogance around here is astonishing 😂 yinz have no idea how bad you're about to get ran over this weekend 😶 you're playing a better team this time than the team you barely beat last year.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Steelz said:

I'm actually looking forward to this, the arrogance around here is astonishing 😂 yinz have no idea how bad you're about to get ran over this weekend 😶 you're playing a better team this time than the team you barely beat last year.

That is your hope as a fan

Hope goes two ways. Our hope as fans is - YOU'RE playing a better team than the team which led last year's game all the way from kickoff to final moments.  Better DL, better run game, QB with more patience to take what the D gives him.

Time will Tell.

image.thumb.png.a84b5d6bb35db1e7a9f363ba9aee5629.png

It must be comforting to look at a game where you were trailing 23-7 going into the 4th Q then and lost by 2 scores and say "hey, but they barely beat us!" 

A bit delusional perhaps, but comforting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Addison didn't show up on the injury report, which I think they must if they miss Friday practice or are limited.  But I don't know what part of practice the media gets to watch Fri and whether missing that part counts as limited.

Kahale Warring is concerning, not as far as this game (obviously) but to any hope he might be a decent developmental TE.  You can't develop your innate athleticism if you don't play.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He acts like he’s still playing for bama and they are going to play Vandy on the road 

I'm sure he's a fine young man and will have a great NFL career if he stay healthy, but Man, what is it with these rookies opening their yaps before they've actually had the experience?

This IS the home crowd where 6,700 fans caused false starts in a playoff game, they were so loud.    Walk the walk before you talk the talk.

tenor.gif?itemid=9854676&f=1&nofb=1

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Steelz said:

2 teams heading in completely different directions. I'm sorry for the lot of you(its a startling amount of you) that havnt come to grips with that yet. Its gonna make your decade long transition into the NFL middle class that much harder on your psyche.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm sure he's a fine young man and will have a great NFL career if he stay healthy, but Man, what is it with these rookies opening their yaps before they've actually had the experience?

This IS the home crowd where 6,700 fans caused false starts in a playoff game, they were so loud.    Walk the walk before you talk the talk.

JuJu's going to have to have a talk with him.

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Steelz said:

Haha, I can't even find someone to tell me the Steelers are going to win. They're all resigned to losing.

33 minutes ago, Steelz said:

Keep living in the past Billy Batts.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

2 teams heading in completely different directions. I'm sorry for the lot of you(its a startling amount of you) that havnt come to grips with that yet. Its gonna make your decade long transition into the NFL middle class that much harder on your psyche.

Tomlin is a good coach, and Big Ben looked pretty good in his preseason cameo.

They have to solve the QB "Aging out" issue at some point, but I'll wait and see before I pronounce the Steelers "middle class" status. 

They won their division last year same as we did

They got embarrassed in their final game, same as we did - it just happened earlier on

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That is your hope as a fan

Hope goes two ways. Our hope as fans is - YOU'RE playing a better team than the team which led last year's game all the way from kickoff to final moments.  Better DL, better run game, QB with more patience to take what the D gives him.

Time will Tell.

image.thumb.png.a84b5d6bb35db1e7a9f363ba9aee5629.png

It must be comforting to look at a game where you were trailing 23-7 going into the 4th Q then and lost by 2 scores and say "hey, but they barely beat us!" 

A bit delusional perhaps, but comforting.

Lol ok, we didn't have our best DB (Haden), we didn't have either of our starting LBs playing (Bush & Spillane), we didn't have our starting DE (Tuitt) we didn't even have our starting OLB (Dupree) and your leading rusher still only manged 43 yards rushing that day.. CTFU let's hope your running game has gotten better 🤣. Let's see how much patients your QB will have too while running for his life 😉. I really don't see this time looking too good for yinz at all, give Josh Allen alil bit of pressure and he's going to fold like a lawn chair

Edited by Steelz
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Keep living in the past Billy Batts.

Their denial is astonishing. Living in NW PA i deal with enough of them. Their reason that browns wont be good this year "because they're the browns". You're 100% correct about living in the past. As far as their future? I've had numerous laughable convos with them about how Haskins can be groomed and they'll be contenders for years to come.... they are all gonna have a real rough transition into the Post-Ben era.

• Like (+1) 1