Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This guy Star - the gift that keeps on taking.  He’s been a total disaster of a signing.

His replacement is playing for UGA right now. Jordan Davis is a monster. I'm starting to think Star just doesn't want to play football.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This guy Star - the gift that keeps on taking.  He’s been a total disaster of a signing.

except that he makes everyones job easier on defense when he does play. except that he never missed a game in two years with the bills. He made a health decision and sat out last year (im not getting into that). This is the first game he will miss as a Bill. It is obvious you dont understand McD's defense to think he has been a disaster, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

His replacement is playing for UGA right now. Jordan Davis is a monster. I'm starting to think Star just doesn't want to play football.

Whether it’s Jordan Davis or otherwise, I really hope they address this need next year. Much like receiver a few years back, many have been clamoring for them to address the 1 Tech/space eater in the draft.  For whatever reason, they haven’t done that. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Expect the Steelers to test the interior early and often. Steelers OC Canada will run lots of playaction 

I hope so. Ben sucks at play action and has admitted he doesn't like it. If Canada is doing that, then he may not have a good bead on his own players.

6 minutes ago, Jester said:

Not that I minded that he opted out last year but now he's not even playing in the first game??  Yikes.  I mean, they won without him last year, they can do it this year.  But that roster spot ..............

this is his first missed game as a bill. He didnt miss a game in 18 or 19. I think its a fantastic use of a roster spot. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Pegula jet?

Hey, Terry! Go pick up all the Canucks you can fit in that jet of yours, and bring them on over!

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I watched that Georga v.s. Bama game, and man... I would LOVE it if we landed Jordan Davis. Dude was an absolute TERROR in the center of that line! And you know he's going up against some really good players, on Bama, so it's not like he was tossing scrubs around. 

Sign

Me

Up!

• Thank you (+1) 1