Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Ho, hum.  Not going to matter.

I'm already pre-proud of Singletary and Moss always taking the right blitzer and always taking him out.

In empty sets, the Stealers won't get there in nearly enough time, someone is going to be very open. You can't cover Diggs, Beasley, Sanders and Davis, you just can't do it. I could envision a lot of PI calls against the Stealers trying KC's defense but we're healthy now and that ain't going to work. Josh might even have his pick of open targets.

Could this game be the game that shows Bills fans the big gainer is part of the game plan this year? I mean not just throwing it but connecting on it..... with some regularity?

Is it going to be as Stephon says? Is it going to be Diggs?  Hmmmmm, sometimes. Mostly I think it's Sanders or even more likely, Davis.

14 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Please elaborate? And speak slowly and clearly...

I'm not sure how useful it is to the guys on D, but something about he lifts his left foot [Edit: just heel] for pass but not for run.

Here:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/23/ben-roethlisberger-still-has-a-run-pass-tell-in-shotgun-formation/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1