Peter King says Bills/Rams Super Bowl

The Dean

His take on MVP seems off to me. At least in terms of passing yards. I know the Rams lost Cam Akers but it seems to me McVay offenses like a healthy dose of a running game. He loves play action. I don't see Stafford leading the league in passing. Where as we already know Daboll is not afraid to call 20 straight passing plays. I think if any QB in a 17 game season threatens the 6,000 yard mark this year it will be Allen. 

I do like both Allen and Stafford as front runners for MVP this year.

Just now, Big Turk said:

Lost some credibility with me when he talked about emerging receiving threat Jake Kumerow but probably meant Gabriel Davis. Or at least I hope he did.

If either, or both, succeed why would you care who he predicted? You related to Davis? I think Davis is the most likely to make a big impact, but he "emerged" last year, in my mind. Kumerow has yet to make his mark. If he "emerges" as well, how does that hurt?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

If either, or both, succeed why would you care who he predicted? You related to Davis? I think Davis is the most likely to make a big impact, but he "emerged" last year, in my mind. Kumerow has yet to make his mark. If he "emerges" as well, how does that hurt?

How has Kumerow emerged in any way besides the Rogers controversy? Dude was drop city in the preseason. Davis is money. Maybe Kumerow is great in camp, but I don't see the fascination with this guy. But I agree if they both pan out all the better! My money is on Gabriel though.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

I can see the Bills, but in no way can I see the Rams. I actually see them taking a step BACK this year and fail make the playoffs.

I could see a Buffalo v Bucs because Brady’s division is easy this year with Brees gone.

my SB Prediction:

a boring one…

KC V TB part 2

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

How has Kumerow emerged in any way besides the Rogers controversy? Dude was drop city in the preseason. Davis is money. Maybe Kumerow is great in camp, but I don't see the fascination with this guy. But I agree if they both pan out all the better! My money is on Gabriel though.

I read it as he is predicting the emergence of Kumrow, based on the preseason and camp reports. 

• Agree 1