One week away... What's everyone's expectations this season?

Steptide

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

I try and calm my anxiety this time of year as the season approaches. Maybe it's because I lived through the drought, but I go into every season with zero expectations, but I still get overly excited at the thought of the regular season starting. Not just for the bills, but being able to watch football Thursday, Sunday and Monday night. There's nothing like it 

Having said that, I'm cautiously optimistic the bills can get to the superbowl this year. I'm not expecting it, but think it's a possibility. I see this team going 12-5 this season (don't shoot me, just trying to have realistic expectations). Either way I can't wait to see the stadium packed with fans and this offense ripping 

14-3 with a serious SB run. Woohoo!

Go Bills!

I expect the Bills to put forth their very best offensive, defensive, and special teams.  I am fully confident that they can beat

any team they face.  Like many others, l would be heartbroken to see them lose Super Bowl number 5.  If they must lose, it would have to be to a team that was obviously better.

54 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

I’m not saying 20-0 but I don’t see any game that I think we’re going to lose.  In years past there would be a few games that I would hope to win 2 or 3 out of 4.  I don’t feel that this year. 🍺

Same.  There is not a team in the league that I think we can't beat.  Not even the Chiefs. That is not to say that I think we will go undefeated, because I don't.  I just feel like we aren't outclassed by anyone and I go into every game thinking we are going to win.  Haven't felt that since the Kelly years.