ESPN Team Projections

Stads

Mike Clay from ESPN came out with his final preseason rankings. He has the Bills 8th overall, just below the Purple People Eaters from Minnesota. Cleveland is 2nd behind Tampa and we are the 4th ranked AFC team below Cleveland, KC, and Baltimore. This is after ranking us having the 2nd easiest schedule in the entire league. Our WRs rank 9th, behind Cincinnati and Miami. 

I don't like to post asinine ESPN projections, but this a bit disrespectful. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/32133526/nfl-projections-unit-grades-2021-mike-clay-best-worst-offenses-defenses-plus-ranking-all-32-teams

• Haha (+1) 4

You know what happens when you poke the bear right…, 

this guy is poking the bear,

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Stads said:

Mike Clay from ESPN came out with his final preseason rankings. He has the Bills 8th overall, just below the Purple People Eaters from Minnesota. Cleveland is 2nd behind Tampa and we are the 4th ranked AFC team below Cleveland, KC, and Baltimore. This is after ranking us having the 2nd easiest schedule in the entire league. Our WRs rank 9th, behind Cincinnati and Miami. 

I don't like to post asinine ESPN projections, but this a bit disrespectful. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/32133526/nfl-projections-unit-grades-2021-mike-clay-best-worst-offenses-defenses-plus-ranking-all-32-teams

the laugh was at espn. seems they are desperate for clicks.   i didn’t click. 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Vikings #7??

Mike Zimmer is known for elite defense and, following a rough 2020, he now has the team on paper to get back to that in 2021. Kirk Cousins remains a polarizing player, but he played well last season and led Minnesota to the fifth most offensive touchdowns. He has plenty of support in the form of Dalvin Cook, Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson. Minnesota is on the rise.