Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This got his attention this morning because he was bitching about on his show. It stung him.

Yep. I found that segment on the Fox Sports app and it struck me just how little a person he is. 

9 hours ago, Mr. K said:

Nick Wright is just playing his part. However, I enjoy not liking this guy. I'm sure he is fine as a human but his persona is very similar to Jim Rome and Clay Travis. I'm sure KC fans love him though. 

Nick Wright doubling down on stupid today by not crediting the Bills offence but saying KC's D made it to easy and this forced Mahomes to play more aggressive.  Maybe he and coillinworthless should have a Bills bashing show.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

We just gave him 12 pages in free pub and increase in ad rates.

Nick Right, Write, oh who gives a rats pituitary what he says.

12 pages of him being embarrassed, Kyle Brandt poking jabs at him on GMFB. Shady making fun of him on his show. Actually Nick WRONG can keep it up b.c it's fun now.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Nick Wright has found a way to  draw attention to himself. The way he set it up the more Allen accomplishes the more he gets to bellyache. After the Bills win the championship there will be the ultimate Nick event. He knows that many people, especially Bills fans, will dump all over him but his humiliation is part of his speil. Its just the WWF, certainly not analysis.

And as good as his boy PM is , I suspect the top billing going forward, and for some time in the future, is more likely to be Allen vs Herbert. Monster QBs. Bigger is better.

When Kelce hangs them up, this will be a Allen/Herbert conference. Maybe Cowherd will make another ketchup mustard bet with squidward....?

2 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Nick Wright doubling down on stupid today by not crediting the Bills offence but saying KC's D made it to easy and this forced Mahomes to play more aggressive.  Maybe he and coillinworthless should have a Bills bashing show.   

The dark side of me would watch this only for the hateful feelings is would bring about.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:31 PM, Jpsredemption said:

Again anyone that buys into this is an idiot. You guys look are being trolled and falling for it. It’s enough to question any fans level of intelligence. Quit embarrassing yourselves. 

Watching the Bills media post a troll video and laughing at him while laughing ourselves earns him $0.00.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The more we talk about this guy the more money he makes, ignore him and he loses his paycheck, and in turn fades away, it’s all the knee jerk fans that are making him A multi millionaire…, 

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hey on the bright side, he’ll run out of excuses.  Next week what will he say when we keep Henry under 90 yards. Well uhhh…

Guns, no lie, if the Bills win 48-21 he will have an excuse.  That's the problem with his commentary and why you can't take him seriously.

Please everyone, I know about click bait, but this goes beyond that.  This is obstinance over the treatment he has received from Bills fans because we above all others have had the greatest disdain for him and have voiced it loudly and clearly.

I am definitely not saying he is right. I am saying no height of success will have him give an expected commentary.  

He is beyond that with us.

Fine...we are the same with him.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

It's amazing how much this guy hates the Bills. He's just not connected to reality. I can understand giving the Cardinals and Bucs much love, but he just refuses to accept the evidence in front of his own 2 eyes. Very strange.

Funny thing is he isn't giving TB or Arizona props either. He has Dallas as the best team. Followed by the Rams, Packers and Chargers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.