Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

35 minutes ago, zevo said:

this is literally my first exposure to this guy.....what a dork.

Nick is late to every appointment but his nose is right on time. I mean, was one of his parents from Easter Island?

ca7f7b3767b595d56e3b17d8a0e460f6.jpg

I guess we can ask him after such a spectacularly wrong hot-take, “Hey Nick, why the long face?”

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

At this Point I am convinced that Nick is sweet on Josh Allen and Josh turned nick down at some point

It’s seriously bordering on weird. Last week when Wright picked the Fins to upset them Broussard just rolled his eyes and replied with “of course you would”… Broussard then went on to call him out and say that any team or player that starts getting touted as much as his chiefs, Wright feels the need to try and verbally destroy them. It was refreshing actually seeing somebody call him out on his BS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s seriously bordering on weird. Last week when Wright picked the Fins to upset them Broussard just rolled his eyes and replied with “of course you would”… Broussard then went on to call him out and say that any team or player that starts getting touted as much as his chiefs, Wright feels the need to try and verbally destroy them. It was refreshing actually seeing somebody call him out on his BS. 

I hope they call him out Monday for his Heinicke-is-better-than-Josh take.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Got the link for that?

• Like (+1) 1

I've never watched Chiefs highlights until he started running his fanboi mouth.  Now I love watching an under-duress Mahomes throw ducks for ints while running backwards.

I used to think he was a web savvy troll.  Now he's got some oddball personal hangup against JA because his dad can totally beat up your dad.

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I've never watched Chiefs highlights until he started running his fanboi mouth.  Now I love watching an under-duress Mahomes throw ducks for ints while running backwards.

I used to think he was a web savvy troll.  Now he's got some oddball personal hangup against JA because his dad can totally beat up your dad.

I personally can't wait for him to declare that Mills is better than Allen, and choose Texans-Bills as his upset alert of the week while everyone else on the show sprains their eyeballs rolling them so hard.

Actually I might have a stroke instead.

• Haha (+1) 1

What Process said, No clicks equals less job security and income for him, just like pff, neither of whom do I ever click on. 

He’s an entertainer and he’s entertaining.  I simply don’t get why people don’t see that.  He sets his tiers up as a segment of the show.  It’s intentionally controversial to get a lively debate going.  He’ll be eating a little crow today because a good chunk of the top tiers lost and the fringe teams all won.  If he had the Bills on the top tier, everyone would love the guy. But he is first and foremost a Patty Mahommes fanboy.  If you watch him weekly you will see that he is slowly but surely giving Allen and Buffalo recognition. He still gets his digs and swipes in, but they are far less barbarous than they used to be.  Josh and Buffalo need to knock off the Chiefs before he will ever give full props to Josh.  

36 minutes ago, wjag said:

He’s an entertainer and he’s entertaining.  I simply don’t get why people don’t see that.  He sets his tiers up as a segment of the show.  It’s intentionally controversial to get a lively debate going.  He’ll be eating a little crow today because a good chunk of the top tiers lost and the fringe teams all won.  If he had the Bills on the top tier, everyone would love the guy. But he is first and foremost a Patty Mahommes fanboy.  If you watch him weekly you will see that he is slowly but surely giving Allen and Buffalo recognition. He still gets his digs and swipes in, but they are far less barbarous than they used to be.  Josh and Buffalo need to knock off the Chiefs before he will ever give full props to Josh.  

People do know saying bad things gets more reaction than being good. Just a fact of life. It cannot stop people from being angry at it also. 

I actually love it b.c every time Nick Wrong predicts something he more or less is wrong. So it feels good knowing he doesn't like the Bills... more specific HE HATES JOSH.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.