Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

12 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Not sure of your point. You seemed to be justifying the first loss based on injuries, etc., but the specific post I responded to made no mention of the blowout second loss. Am I missing something? And btw KC had significant injuries in that playoff game (i.e., missing their RT). The Bills still couldn’t pressure Mahomes even though Cleveland and Tampa did. It’s why the Bills spent their first two picks on DEs.

The Chefs lost their LT (FIsher) in the 4th quarter, after the game was out of hand.

2 hours ago, balln said:

such a troll. but hes right

Let's put some context around it, shall we?

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/

QB with lower passing yards this week include Daniel Jones, Joe Burrow, Russ Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Ryan Tannehill, Ben Roethlisberger, and Aaron Rodgers.

QB with lower completion percentage this week include Ben Roethlisberger, Trevor Lawrence, and Aaron Rodgers

QB with more INT this week include Trevor Lawrence, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill, Baker Mayfield, and Derek Carr

QB with more fumbles this week include Lamar Jackson

No football knowledgeable person questions the quality of most of those QB

It's One Week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.