Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

44 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty much he knows any shade he throws at Buffalo will get him attention. He's also apparently decided that his being a fan of KC prevents him from looking at them in a professional manner which honestly fits with the kind of crappy commentator he is.

But my biggest issue with him is his holier than thou attitude with the anti-Buffalo rants. The guy is a fan with a paste on goatee. 

Oh not Nick Wright posts again. We had them all last year but people need to realise now it's something this guy is just saying to help his career. I never click on any videos with his image in the thumbnail and I wish YouTube would let me block any video with his name attached so I didn't have to see them. 

You know... after football was over & he stopped talking about the Bills, I was starting to enjoy some of his stuff... especially his segments with Cowherd where he'd call him out on all his ridiculous stuff. 

But here we go again with his anti-Bills schtick & propping up the Browns (and now Dolphins) instead. It's ok, this time next year he'll be talking about how great the Bills are & pretending as if he never doubted them in the first place.

3 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

What’s the point of this. Should we get upset and jealous and lash out at this reporter?

why do we care?

I appreciate the response & agree - but have to take issue with your characterization of Wright as a "reporter."  

Sadly, Bayless is the guy that people now aspire to be.  Make millions by trolling.

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Why do people still care about what this idiot says? Can’t you tell by now he’s a douchebag Skip Bayless who just says things to get a reaction out of people?

That’s exactly what he’s doing.  Then he’ll take his social media analytics to his bosses and saying “look at these engagement numbers - I’m on fire!” 

I think initially he doubted Josh Allen and once he realized he got a lot of attention he doubled down on it

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.