Per Nick Wright: Bills will be a fringe contender.

Leonitas

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Can you go ahead and remove the video and just list his tiers.

There's no reason to give him the views since he's doing it because he knows we will react. 

Totally agree.  I don't click on any of these articles.  They just use fans as "cannon fodder".

• Agree 1

I'm just going to leave this here (should be able to watch it without instagram account)

Buffalo Bills PR put Nick Wright in a body bag.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNS8RfBrE8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Makes me feel all peaceful to have Nick Wright prognosticating against us again.

If he picked us to win, I'd worry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Don't know anything about this guy, but don't expect every person out there to think what we think about our team or what we want them to think.  Honestly, Buffalonians are the thinnest skinned people ever.

This guy has made it a point to speak badly about the Bills just for attention lol Nobody is thin skinned. Personally I just ignore him. Now if a talented sports reporter doesn't like something about the Bills I will listen then agree or disagree. But I'll respect that person's reporting.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.