Here's a Challenge. Everybody start working out.

5 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

In a beauty contest, maybe the Bills Mafia could beat out the Tennessee fans. But, good luck competing with Miami, or Los Angeles.

Tough to beat out fans that don’t exist. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

In a beauty contest, maybe the Bills Mafia could beat out the Tennessee fans. But, good luck competing with Miami, or Los Angeles.

Eh I'm sure we've got whatever homeless people living at the stadium that they pretend are fans beat in LA, and Miami fans probably have gills.

6 hours ago, SaratogaMike said:

The Bills are going to be on tv a lot in the next few years, therefore, so are we. Let's start to be known as one of the best looking fan bases in the league, along with our other good traits. I want to give one final shout out to all the Character dress ups at the games. Especially the Elvis's and Pancho Billas. Go Bills forever and ever, Amen.

You are my spirit animal. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Switching from Cream Ale to Genny Light.  I’ll be in tip-top shape in no time. 

ahhhh.  your tastebuds will strike.  Genny Light.  yuck.  Cream Ale, delicious. 

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think we collectively got a head start on week one. 

that appears to be from a Cle fan account.  Biased.  

Well these guys are training for Pittsburgh..

I feel the muscles already!

Seriously this is Buffalo.  I live in Fl and do workout 6 days a week, but have to do double sessions for a week when I get back from Buff., between the Labatts (light of course), MT’s non stop, Blasdell Pizza, and B on W.  In my family we call it Buffalo Belly as we always go overboard being up there for four days.  It’s like I have to do a detox for a week, but completely worth it.