NewEra

I’m pretty sure Josh Allen is a god  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen a god?

• Definitely
    • Not yet, but he will be
    • Josh Allen sucks

3 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

terrable call! well glad we didnt listen cause that early retirement would have really screwed us. bills had the foresight to not put us in that horrable position of desperately looking for a replacement. lol

I have it on good authority that we are talking him into coming back for the playoffs and Super Bowl. Just gotta hit a trade before the deadline, preferably one that includes McCaffrey!

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I have it on good authority that we are talking him into coming back for the playoffs and Super Bowl. Just gotta hit a trade before the deadline, preferably one that includes McCaffrey!

my authority whispered that we are blowing the dust off the mark kelso helmet and luke knows that will allow him to return to greatness for another ten years without fear of another concussion. 

it did not fit mitch morse anyways.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

my authority whispered that we are blowing the dust off the mark kelso helmet and luke knows that will allow him to return to greatness for another ten years without fear of another concussion. 

it did not fit mitch morse anyways.

You mean….

Luke can do it!  For the youngins, Great Gazoo from Fred Flinstone.  BTW, Fred reminds me of Wrex.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

If you’ve managed to watch pro football the last 3 seasons, you’d know without doubt that KC has a much better team. 
Then, we can talk. 🤦‍♂️

I'm wondering if offensively we have caught them this year. It depends largely I think of Davis and Sanders. Previous years the duo of Kelce and Hill was just too much to compete with. Even last year with Diggs cancelling out Hill, Kelce was always the trump card. 

This year I think if Sanders and Davis combined both reach their potential in this offense with Beasley still mostly being Beasley I think we finally have caught up to the Chiefs offense. But it essentially relies on three players balling out to match one. 

• Agree 1

On 9/5/2021 at 8:06 AM, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

image.png.ca17d03c434c08d8af6990925750983c.png

I think the world needs more myth, not less.

So the playful deification of football players - and guitarists - is fine with me.

1970s poem...

Same say that god is dead,

and we are in a chaotic age.

But I wonder if god is dead,

then who is Jimmy Page?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/5/2021 at 2:16 AM, NewEra said:

That’s pretty much it. If you think he’s going to be the best QB ever, put your stamp on it.  He may or may not eclipse 6 SB rings but he’s going to be superior to Tb12 when he’s finished.  When he wins his 3rd SB, after beating Mahomes in the AFCCG for the 3rd time, he’ll be the king of the hill.  An easy eyeball test will tell you all there is. To know.  Watch their career highlights and it’ll be obvious   He throws TDs, runs for TDs, catches TDs, choke slams defensive lineman on the reg, hurdles 6’5 LBers, he can kill people with a football, he’s the most charismatic kid in the world, works his tail off and LOVES BEING OUR QB!  

we’re so lucky.  

Starting to think that Josh allen could singlehandedly boost the Buffalo economy. If he wasn’t a Bill, I’d definitely be moving my mom to Vegas.  Instead, jayfo is coming.  I need hammers lot in my life during the run that’s we’re about experience.  I missed out on attending the regular season games during the 90:, as I was living and attending HS in New Paltz.  I don’t wanna miss out this time around. 

A God? Lol. Ok. You better get the tattoo stamped on your arm or chest, straightaway!

I do think he is an elite qb who will lead us to SB glory.

• 1 month later...

Ok, how about now?

I’ve just been laying around reading up on the game while I wait to fly out of KC.  I hadn’t put much thought into my reaction of the game til now-

Seeing this QB live is such a treat.  I usually attend to 1-3 bills games a year, but for several reasons, was unable to attend the last 2 seasons. I went to Lambeau to watch Allen get shut out but that wasn’t a good 17 experience.  Watching 17 stand tall and dominate among the rabid KC fans was especially satisfying.  15 completions 315 yards.  59 rushing yards and a hurdle.  Making plays when plays needed to be made.  The throw to Knox with Clark in his face may have been the best throw I’ve seen someone make live.  Maybe it was the angle I was viewing it from in the end zone , but it looked as if there was little to no chance of him completing it when he let it rip, while getting hit.  Watching the ball slice through the air seemed like slow mo.  Right into his hands.  One helluva catch I might add.  Unreal.  ❤️17💙

God Allen-  sorry if this offends anyone, I keep forgetting it’s 2021.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

He may not be the best QB in the league, but he's the best QB, without doubt, for the Buffalo Bills.

Now stop the God comparisons, that's blasphemy.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:40 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Maybe. Let’s see if he brings a Lombardi home to the Buff. 

Please let us win a Lombardi before the Bills move out of town because the feckless politicians can't get a stadium deal done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.