NewEra

I’m pretty sure Josh Allen is a god  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen a god?

• Definitely
    • Not yet, but he will be
    • Josh Allen sucks

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have said for the past 11 months when asked why I am so confident in the Bills my only response has been " we have Josh". One of my students said I sound like Tony Stark when he says the Avengers have a hulk.

BT, with any luck when you’re student says “we have a hulk”, if we’re right, you can reply, no not a hulk (unless someday we get A. Donald) but we do have…

BTW,Mimlove how McD and Frazier are keeping him only in one position, I believe on the left end spot to keep it simple and abuse RT’s.  I may have mixed, but McD did say Basham is being moved around to get him versatile ASAP.

9 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I said since last season week 3- best QB in the NFL and he didn’t let me down.

Put up legit MVP numbers with no running game or tight end threat…strictly wideouts. Nobody else is doing that. 

There really was a strong case for him to be MVP last year over Rodgers. Rodgers was great as usual. Second highest passer rating of all time nearly besting his own record. But the Packers had a cream puff schedule only playing 4 games all year against winning teams. Going 2-2. Bills played 7 such games going 5-2. 

The hail murray really hurt Allen's chances at MVP. Had the last image of that game been Allen's game winning pass to Diggs it would have been talked about all week. Also would have given the Bills a better record on the year at 14-2 instead of the Bills and Packers being tied at 13-3.

The other argument for Allen of course, and this is probably the main argument, is that Allen and the passing game was the Bills offense. Bills had no running game where as the Packers had one of the leagues best running games that could take pressure off of Rodgers and the passing offense. 

Oh well. Is what it is. In the end it was nice to see Allen get some respect netting 4 votes to Mahomes 2.  I have no doubt Allen will win at least one MVP in his career and very likely 2 or more. It's just frustrating when you hear talking heads reference Lamar being better simply because he has the MVP hardware already and Allen does not. 

"You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god"

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

That’s pretty much it. If you think he’s going to be the best QB ever, put your stamp on it.  He may or may not eclipse 6 SB rings but he’s going to be superior to Tb12 when he’s finished.  When he wins his 3rd SB, after beating Mahomes in the AFCCG for the 3rd time, he’ll be the king of the hill.  An easy eyeball test will tell you all there is. To know.  Watch their career highlights and it’ll be obvious   He throws TDs, runs for TDs, catches TDs, choke slams defensive lineman on the reg, hurdles 6’5 LBers, he can kill people with a football, he’s the most charismatic kid in the world, works his tail off and LOVES BEING OUR QB!  

we’re so lucky.  

Starting to think that Josh allen could singlehandedly boost the Buffalo economy. If he wasn’t a Bill, I’d definitely be moving my mom to Vegas.  Instead, jayfo is coming.  I need hammers lot in my life during the run that’s we’re about experience.  I missed out on attending the regular season games during the 90:, as I was living and attending HS in New Paltz.  I don’t wanna miss out this time around. 

He may or may not eclipse 6 SB rings  -  can't argue with that statement.

7 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Must be nice to be able to make posts slobbing all over Joshy:wub:

Yes, he is obviously GOAT at everything, best passing QB and best rushing QB! Also best looking...

are you the same guy from the old board who was coo coo for kuechly?

😏😍😍😍😍

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Josh Allen needs to outduel Mahomes in the AFC Championship. Then, we can talk.

If you’ve managed to watch pro football the last 3 seasons, you’d know without doubt that KC has a much better team. 
Then, we can talk. 🤦‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.