NewEra

I’m pretty sure Josh Allen is a god  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen a god?

• Definitely
    • Not yet, but he will be
    • Josh Allen sucks

24 minutes ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Except that there is but one God, however you spell or misspell.  One means one, capitalized or not.

Humorless piety is not the best witness to robust faith. Pretty sure Divine largesse includes the capacity to discern obvious hyperbole and playful intent to celebrate good fortune.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transient said:

Last I checked this was a football site, not the website for the 700 Club.

Transient, you beat me to it.  Mods I think we need to stay out of these religious conversations.  😇🦬🙏

Ok, kidding.

I put them he’s going to be as we will kneel before Zod when he repeats this year and for years to come.

And know we’re not on Planet Houston.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s SUPER ALLEN!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Transient, you beat me to it.  Mods I think we need to stay out of these religious conversations.  😇🦬🙏

Ok, kidding.

I put them he’s going to be as we will kneel before Zod when he repeats this year and for years to come.

And know we’re not on Planet Houston.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s SUPER ALLEN!

transient… not Transient. You don’t want that capital “T” crowd calling you a blasphemer, now, do you. :devil:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Considering Jim Kelly was publicly acknowledged as God before he even took a snap and the career that followed was sky fairy worthy, yes, Josh is a god I shall have no other before. Both made the AFCCG in their 3rd Season but Jimbo had superior talent around him -even with a rookie RB in T.Thomas.

I shall anoint Josh’s feet in oil. (that’s just a misdemeanor, right?😳)

97250FA5-8557-40D5-9DB1-627D90588201.webp

Now this is an example of a pointless poll that doesn't contribute to any quality discussion.

Don't get me wrong normally I wouldn't post or care I think it's got some humor.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Considering Jim Kelly was publicly acknowledged as God before he even took a snap and the career that followed was sky fairy worthy, yes, Josh is a god I shall have no other before. Both made the AFCCG in their 3rd Season but Jimbo had superior talent around him -even with a rookie RB in T.Thomas.

I shall anoint Josh’s feet in oil. (that’s just a misdemeanor, right?😳)

97250FA5-8557-40D5-9DB1-627D90588201.webp

Dear Chandler,

With regard to the oil anointment, please reconsider.

Josh Allen was observed having his cleats sprayed down with water to stop them from melting during the Packers preseason game.

If his feet were anointed with oil in the same circumstance, they might catch on fire. 

You might argue that Josh is already on 🔥🔥, but the difference between figurative and literal enters into this.  Let's keep it figurative.

Best,

Hapless

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Just for the record,

1.  I both love and fear God.

I do not fear Josh Allen.

2.  This poll is tantamount to taking God's Name in vain.

3.  If you think I've got my panties in a bunch, over this particular topic I damn well do.

Praise him! 🙏👼 

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Why even put that last option on there? Like what even is that 

I thought it was funny 420.  Was there a purpose for the first two options? 

1 hour ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Except that there is but one God, however you spell or misspell.  One means one, capitalized or not.

Sucks for you 

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Or Apollo.

being a god is one thing. Comparing Josh to Apollo Creed is crossing the line. Carl Weathers for life 

24 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Now this is an example of a pointless poll that doesn't contribute to any quality discussion.

Don't get me wrong normally I wouldn't post or care I think it's got some humor.

Do you tailgate at Hammers Lot for every home game?

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am starting to notice JA17's ascent to the top of Mount Olympus.

-Sports talk/writers used to say:  JA will maybe one day be better than Lamar, and maybe better than Jim Kelly

-Last year, it was:  JA is probably up there with Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert, etc.

-This offseason it has been lots of:  Well that guy isnt Josh Allen, but he is blah blah blah.  (i heard this again today wrt Fantasy QBs) (I heard it this weekend wrt Trevor Lawrence) (I heard it last week wrt Zack Wilson: 'i know this sounds crazy, but I could see Zack being another Josh Allen.')

They now compare other people to JA, singular, not JA plus a group of other QBs.  Presumably since JA is now at the top.  The new standard.

So I voted "Yes."  Why hedge on this one? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Just for the record,

3.  If you think I've got my panties in a bunch, over this particular topic I damn well do.

Are they holy underpants?

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

That’s pretty much it. If you think he’s going to be the best QB ever, put your stamp on it.  He may or may not eclipse 6 SB rings but he’s going to be superior to Tb12 when he’s finished.  When he wins his 3rd SB, after beating Mahomes in the AFCCG for the 3rd time, he’ll be the king of the hill.  An easy eyeball test will tell you all there is. To know.  Watch their career highlights and it’ll be obvious   He throws TDs, runs for TDs, catches TDs, choke slams defensive lineman on the reg, hurdles 6’5 LBers, he can kill people with a football, he’s the most charismatic kid in the world, works his tail off and LOVES BEING OUR QB!  

we’re so lucky.  

Starting to think that Josh allen could singlehandedly boost the Buffalo economy. If he wasn’t a Bill, I’d definitely be moving my mom to Vegas.  Instead, jayfo is coming.  I need hammers lot in my life during the run that’s we’re about experience.  I missed out on attending the regular season games during the 90:, as I was living and attending HS in New Paltz.  I don’t wanna miss out this time around. 

Here...

image.png.016d2a6812d1b52818b6778555d2a6b1.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

I thought this thread was a good place to put this video.  Lots of good comments.  Lots of good angles that show how good Allen really is.

I hate how videos get blocked but its worth clicking "watch on YouTube" and watching the video.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Just for the record,

947AA2C9-64F8-4348-A1F6-EC33F7C703C7.jpeg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.