Josh Allen is a god

NewEra

I’m pretty sure Josh Allen is a god  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Is Josh Allen a god?

• Definitely
    • Not yet, but he will be
    • Josh Allen sucks

That’s pretty much it. If you think he’s going to be the best QB ever, put your stamp on it.  He may or may not eclipse 6 SB rings but he’s going to be superior to Tb12 when he’s finished.  When he wins his 3rd SB, after beating Mahomes in the AFCCG for the 3rd time, he’ll be the king of the hill.  An easy eyeball test will tell you all there is. To know.  Watch their career highlights and it’ll be obvious   He throws TDs, runs for TDs, catches TDs, choke slams defensive lineman on the reg, hurdles 6’5 LBers, he can kill people with a football, he’s the most charismatic kid in the world, works his tail off and LOVES BEING OUR QB!  

we’re so lucky.  

Starting to think that Josh allen could singlehandedly boost the Buffalo economy. If he wasn’t a Bill, I’d definitely be moving my mom to Vegas.  Instead, jayfo is coming.  I need hammers lot in my life during the run that’s we’re about experience.  I missed out on attending the regular season games during the 90:, as I was living and attending HS in New Paltz.  I don’t wanna miss out this time around. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Considering Jim Kelly was publicly acknowledged as God before he even took a snap and the career that followed was sky fairy worthy, yes, Josh is a god I shall have no other before. Both made the AFCCG in their 3rd Season but Jimbo had superior talent around him -even with a rookie RB in T.Thomas.

I shall anoint Josh’s feet in oil. (that’s just a misdemeanor, right?😳)

97250FA5-8557-40D5-9DB1-627D90588201.webp

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Myra Fleener:
You know, a basketball (football) hero around here is treated like a god, er, uh, how can he ever find out what he can really do? I don't want this to be the high point of his life. I've seen them, the real sad ones (the TBD regulars). They sit around the rest of their lives (especially Sunday nights and Monday mornings) talking about the glory days when they were seventeen years old.

Coach Norman Dale:
You know, most people would kill to be treated like a god, just for a few moments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

Just for the record,

1.  I both love and fear God.

I do not fear Josh Allen.

2.  This poll is tantamount to taking God's Name in vain.

3.  If you think I've got my panties in a bunch, over this particular topic I damn well do.

Except that the OP didn’t say “God” he said “a god”. If you have your panties in a twist over this it’s on you. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.