ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

• 5 weeks later...

Another gem

6 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I love it how you idiots think I'm a Trump guy.

If it's one thing I hate, its that you morons suffer from TDS so badly that you actually make me defend the orange, blowhard, narcissistic a-hole.

And that's a rich accusation coming from a dickwad who worships at the altar of the corrupt DC swamp rats on this committee day after day.

Open wide and swallow your daily load son.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Hey, don’t kink shame.

Fair. I would argue, though, the poster referencing the act of "opening wide and swallowing his daily load" as if he is talking to his son. Not sure that's a kink. It's weird and creepy.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, 716er said:

Fair. I would argue, though, the poster referencing the act of "opening wide and swallowing his daily load" as if he is talking to his son. Not sure that's a kink. It's weird and creepy.

Accusing people of ***** AND pedophilia.  So civil.  

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Accusing people of ***** AND pedophilia.  So civil.  

In @716er's defense, @DRsGhost is probably the single dumbest person on this board and has not only never added anything of value, but actively works to make the board as bad as possible.

If the purpose of this board was to facilitate good discussion and discourage trolling, they would be banned.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

In @716er's defense, @DRsGhost is probably the single dumbest person on this board and has not only never added anything of value, but actively works to make the board as bad as possible.

If the purpose of this board was to facilitate good discussion and discourage trolling, they would be banned.

What has 716er added beyond veiled accusations?  It's OK to see hypocrisy on your own side of the aisle.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

On 6/29/2022 at 10:38 PM, ChiGoose said:

As I said to another poster, I'll take that analysis from you and wear it as a badge of honor.

The guy who follows a sham partisan committee and provides regurgitated "recaps" of its BS as if it's going to reveal anything close to the truth....shouldn't be banned at all.

But he should most definitely be mocked.

This is PPP. Grow a pair boys.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:38 PM, ChiGoose said:

And how very Twitter, Facebook and Ministry of Truth of you....

Someone is posting something against my line of thinking???

Ban them.

You're a clown.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

And how very Twitter, Facebook and Ministry of Truth of you....

Someone is posting something against my line of thinking???

Ban them.

You're a clown.

That’s what they do at your safe place.

Hypocrites 

• Sad 1

On 7/3/2022 at 3:57 PM, BillStime said:

That’s what they do at your safe place.

Hypocrites 

How long are you going to have sour grapes about not being invited to joint a  completely different website?  Get over it, they don't want you.   We don't either, but Irv doesn't yet have the power to give you the boot.  😮 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

How long are you going to have sour grapes about not being invited to joint a  completely different website?  Get over it, they don't want you.   We don't either, but Irv doesn't yet have the power to give you the boot.  😮 

Invited? 

Why did they boot non cult members?

• Sad 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Invited? 

Why did they boot non cult members?

I have no idea, I am not a mod or even a member there. But maybe you were being a complete d-nozzle like you tend to be here. 

• Shocked 1