ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

On 3/10/2022 at 7:58 AM, 716er said:

Indeed - what have you done with your life?

Cheering for an enemy to execute an American. How low can you go, Irv?

Wow cross threading!  I hope the Ruskies use a violent form of execution.  Lethal injection is lame. Who wants to see that?  Too boring.  

On 3/12/2022 at 8:35 AM, Irv said:

Wow cross threading!  I hope the Ruskies use a violent form of execution.  Lethal injection is lame. Who wants to see that?  Too boring.  

You must of gotten a thrill out of the bombing of the hospital in Ukraine. 

you must be a real loser 

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You must of gotten a thrill out of the bombing of the hospital in Ukraine. 

you must be a real loser 

I see the penalty for trying to smuggle drugs in Russia is only ten years.  Too bad.  Hopefully it’s hard labor.  

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

In Lieu of a full on moderator concept, if there were an poll to question blocking certain user’s that the community see as toxic and non value added, that could work.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, John Adams said:

6 months and no confirmation of my 100% guaranteed fair treatment plan for PPP. 

Or even the Irv plan. 

Maybe time to unpin this thread @SDS ? 

This whole thing was a farce and manipulation by the "Message Board Elite" (SDS) to divide and distract us while he siphoned precious Board revenue into his own coffers to fix his plumbing issues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This whole thing was a farce and manipulation by the "Message Board Elite" (SDS) to divide and distract us while he siphoned precious Board revenue into his own coffers to fix his plumbing issues.

Scott makes so much scratch off this place. Well worth the headaches. 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I don't get the B-Man thing.  He only posts tweets or retweets.  He doesn't seem to have any original opinions and rarely if ever discusses things with anybody.  I'm pretty sure he's a bot.

This seems completely reasonable and I support stream of consciousness posting. 

On the other hand, if you were actually the bot, I feel like this is how you would sow seeds of suspicion about him.  

Now I don't know what to think. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I don't get the B-Man thing.  He only posts tweets or retweets.  He doesn't seem to have any original opinions and rarely if ever discusses things with anybody.  I'm pretty sure he's a bot.

And there it is.

The every three months misunderstanding of my posts.

and (as usual) from one of the newer posters here on PPP.

If you would have clicked on my profile you would have seen that I have been on PPP for over 10 years, I joined right after the Bills board shut down.

As I have explained many times, I am not here to engage in the back and forth that many of you thrive on, in fact if I may be so blunt, there are very few of you here that have seen what I have in my 67 years and I don't want to get down in the mud with you.

Instead, due to the sadly lacking of diversity of thought that many here on the left demonstrate, I have chosen  to be a news aggregator for conservative posting.

That is why when I do post there are usually quite a few at a time, and on a varying number of subjects (not just the flavor of the day).

This is why it is all the more amusing to me when posters like John Adams come down from their mountaintop, to claim that I am a sh*tposter because  of the number of posts in a row...............hilarious .

As for Coffee's latest response, I post FAR MORE articles than tweets,(and even those tweets usually have an article linked to them) they are to sources that it is painfully obvious that many here do not frequent.

So that is why I post, you can read them or not, it does not change my thoughts on the matter, but some of you really should try and expand what you expose yourselves to.

As to the thread title, I am indeed one of the Moderators over at the more open board (BillsFans) and I would invite you to join us over there.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And there it is.

If you would have clicked on my profile you would have seen that I have been on PPP for over 10 years, I joined right after the Bills board shut down.

As I have explained many times, I am not here to engage in the back and forth that many of you thrive on, in fact if I may be so blunt, there are very few of you here that have seen what I have in my 67 years and I don't want to get down in the mud with you.

Instead, due to the sadly lacking of diversity of thought that many here on the left demonstrate, I have chosen  to be a news aggregator for conservative posting.

That is why when I do post there are usually quite a few at a time, and on a varying number of subjects (not just the flavor of the day).

This is why it is all the more amusing to me when posters like John Adams come down from their mountaintop, to claim that I am a sh*tposter because  of the number of posts in a row...............hilarious .

As for Coffee's latest response, I post FAR MORE articles than tweets,(and even those tweets usually have an article linked to them) they are to sources that it is painfully obvious that many here to not frequent.

So that is why I post, you can read them or not, it does not change my thoughts on the matter, but some of you really should try and expand what you expose yourselves to.

As to the thread title, I am indeed one of the Moderators over at the more open board (BillsFans) and I would invite you to join us over there.

Bot! 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

And there it is.

As for Coffee's latest response, I post FAR MORE articles than tweets,(and even those tweets usually have an article linked to them) they are to sources that it is painfully obvious that many here do not frequent.

I, for one, appreciate your approach on the issues and have never not understood your perspective.  I can overlook the fact that you're a bell-bottomed reformed hippy posting from the crypt, and that you have bot-like tendencies.  

It's been said that 60 is cool, 67 is way old. I said it, actually. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t mind simple posts even when copied and pasted. I can choose to read them or not. But I draw the line when it gets reduced to name calling, like another infamous poster is prone to do. We can all disagree from time to time but it doesn’t mean the other person is an idiot, freak, or POS….if you get my drift.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t mind simple posts even when copied and pasted. I can choose to read them or not. But I draw the line when it gets reduced to name calling, like another infamous poster is prone to do. We can all disagree from time to time but it doesn’t mean the other person is an idiot, freak, or POS….if you get my drift.

I apologize for calling @B-Man a bell-bottomed reformed hippy crypt-keeper.  Not because I feel bad, because I don't, but we need to be picking that architect brain of yours as the stadium is going up in the near future.  Plus I may have been hacked.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I apologize for calling @B-Man a bell-bottomed reformed hippy crypt-keeper.  Not because I feel bad, because I don't, but we need to be picking that architect brain of yours as the stadium is going up in the near future.  Plus I may have been hacked.  

Funny you mentioned this in the moderator thread. I got privately chastised by a moderator on the football side for extolling the benefits of public construction funding. While others  drone on and on unimpeded about how rotten the billionaire Pegulas are. And as far as I can tell I’m the one with a FORTY YEAR resume on the  topic. Odd. 

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Funny you mentioned this in the moderator thread. I got privately chastised by a moderator on the football side for extolling the benefits of public construction funding. While others  drone on and on unimpeded about how rotten the billionaire Pegulas are. And as far as I can tell I’m the one with a FORTY YEAR resume on the  topic. Odd. 

On what grounds?