ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Let this guy moderate. What a post.

He brings a ton to the table.

hahahahahahahahaha....

you mad?

Another loser marxist who detests truth that no one forces him to read.

Hurry now go to the gas pump or grocery store and rejoice and wallow 

in the mess you morons have made.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/6/2021 at 11:34 AM, unbillievable said:

IF it wasn't for B-Man, we wouldn't hear even half of the crazy stuff the Dems are trying to pull.

Personally, I use him as a daily news feed.

Also, I haven't seen him post anything false; most are editorials based on current events; no different than any other MSM "journalist."

There is certainly a bias, but what media isn't biased? Just means it's up to each person to verify, research, and compile the data themselves.

Since he's not spamming the boards with new threads, I see it more like he's updating old ones, which is great!

we should probably have this post on this page also.

Just so the New moderator can see it.

😎

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

we should probably have this post on this page also.

Just so the New moderator can see it.

😎

You will have plenty of other placed to share your "info," and he can follow you in those places. For the record, whatever I do isn't personal. My decision will affect everyone equally. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 4:25 PM, John Adams said:

Maybe PPP is everything you ever wished it could be? 

I can make it all better @SDS  Grant me the power and all your PPP troubles go up in smoke! 

You are a whiny America hating baby. grow up.

Don't like it here ?

There's many of places like tik tok and twitard that will be non triggering to you.

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

You are a whiny America hating baby. grow up.

Don't like it here ?

There's many of places like tik tok and twitard that will be non triggering to you.

That's classy.

For the love of God, PLEASE keep PPP.  The last thing we want is for people like this to be out in Gen Pop.

This is the perfect circle jerk that should never see the light of day.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

That's classy.

For the love of God, PLEASE keep PPP.  The last thing we want is for people like this to be out in Gen Pop.

just sayin'

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're comparing a jab at developmentally disabled people to a jab at willfully ignorant people.

That doesn't really work.

No.

Classy is classy, no matter the target.

Your first post does not work as you think.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

That's classy.

Come on Gugs, this is a strange line in the sand to draw. 

There are plenty of cringeworthy posts on the board, especially in the Off The Wall section.  You’ll have folks shooting the breeze about teachers abusing students, comments objectifying women, and lots of dialogue that might offend a wide cross section of the public.  

I am not here to defend anyone or ask anyone to take up the cause on my behalf, but @Beach was clearly mocking the overabundance of people on Twitter who think their opinion is the gold standard (not unlike many of us on every part of this board) and everyone NEEDS to be enlightened.  At least here  we only baptize 6-13 people with the holy water of our wisdom on any given day. 

Besides, any shot at that Eddie Haskell wannabe @John Adams is a fair shot indeed.   I say that knowing I may very well face severe pretend sanctions and pretend penalties as he is one of the toughest pretend moderators on the board.  What’s right is right Hendry. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1