ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I also  nominate john Adams to create a new moderated political forum that uses ID verification and Facetime’s once a week. Those looking for that experience can go there.  

Too much of a ***** to post under your own name? Bold. 

22 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I also  nominate john Adams to create a new moderated political forum that uses ID verification and Facetime’s once a week. Those looking for that experience can go there.  

• Vomit 1

15 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I nominated you to follow your ambitions and you in turn attack a fellow poster proposing a solution to your request and repeating it o multiple times?

by any moderation standard you advocate this would be highly objectionable. 

If you really want to know my name send me your cell phone and I can give you a call me deceased president…

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I nominated you to follow your ambitions and you in turn attack a fellow poster proposing a solution to your request and repeating it o multiple times?

by any moderation standard you advocate this would be highly objectionable. 

If you really want to know my name send me your cell phone and I can give you a call me deceased president…

The double post was a glitch in the Matrix.

When we all do it, sure. I've spoken with many people on here who know my name. Some are total loons on here and once on the phone, totally reasonable. 

When you're with your friends and family, you're an avatar. When you're here, you're an ultra avatar. 

• Vomit 1

Political forums on Buffalo Bills themed boards are a hassle imo. I moderated/moderate on 2 of them and we just decided to dump the forum all together. I've always felt that if there are no personal insults then let the people type... this one seems to self moderate in a way, not as bad as some others.

I used to suggest this place if you want to still talk politics, etc.  https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Political forums on Buffalo Bills themed boards are a hassle imo. I moderated/moderate on 2 of them and we just decided to dump the forum all together. I've always felt that if there are no personal insults then let the people type... this one seems to self moderate in a way, not as bad as some others.

I used to suggest this place if you want to still talk politics, etc.  https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/

That’s nice and all but weren’t you part of the reason the other board got shut down? It was you, B-man, and a handful of others that apparently lost your minds over there. Luckily I wasn’t there to see it.

Edited by Governor
  • Vomit 2

1 hour ago, Governor said:

That’s nice and all but weren’t you part of the reason the other board got shut down? It was you, B-man, and a handful of others that apparently lost your minds over there. Luckily I wasn’t there to see it.

What board? I don't think I've ever posted with B-man anywhere other than here or the new one... and the politics forum is hidden on the new one.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

What board? I don't think I've ever posted with B-man anywhere other than here or the new one... and the politics forum is hidden on the new one.

I posted on BBMB for years.

The new board's political site is not "hidden" as is often repeated here. But you have to earn your way on.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I posted on BBMB for years.

The new board's political site is not "hidden" as is often repeated here. But you have to earn your way on.

Probably don't remember you there as, like I said, I very rarely even clicked on the political forum. Foxx put me on the new site political forum but as you can see I don't post there really.

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, T&C said:

If you don't like them you can always not click on them. 

BTW, the comment you made that if there are no personal insults to just let people type is pure BS. You were the most heavy handed moderator in the history of the BBMB. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

If you don't like them you can always not click on them. 

BTW, the comment you made that if there are no personal insults to just let people type is pure BS. You were the most heavy handed moderator in the history of the BBMB. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's the one that banned me forever before they shut the whole thing down.

And I'm a pretty tame poster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Beast said:

For sure not, you were relinquished of your mod duties before I came onboard... they all said you were too hot headed. If I had to say who was when I was there it was Jayhawk. Funny dude though, wonder where he is now.

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's the one that banned me forever before they shut the whole thing down.

Doubt it was me, I don't remember your name from there.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

For sure not, you were relinquished of your mod duties before I came onboard... they all said you were too hot headed. If I had to say who was when I was there it was Jayhawk. Funny dude though, wonder where he is now.

Town & Country is who banned me. I assume that's you.

Don't worry, I'm over it. 😆🤬

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, T&C said:

If by relinquished you mean quit, that is 100 percent accurate. My original point still stands.

• Thank you (+1) 1