Gregory Rousseau surprises mom with a new jeep

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

ralph is cheap

??

1. Rookie contract amounts are pretty much set by agreement with the NFL and NFLPA, so the Bills management paid him what was allowed, for the most part.

2. Ralph died years ago.

3. A Jeep is a practical vehicle, good for a rookie's salary. He doesn't want to blow it all.

---

EDIT: as others have pointed out, this was a joke. I apologize for my post!! Mea culpa.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

??

1. Rookie contract amounts are pretty much set by agreement with the NFL and NFLPA, so the Bills management paid him what was allowed, for the most part.

2. Ralph died years ago.

3. A Jeep is a practical vehicle, good for a rookie's salary. He doesn't want to blow it all.

first-time.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 16

Should have bought a Honda or Toyota that Jeep ( Fiat ) is going to give her nothing but trouble.. Endless money pit. Trust me they are garbage.  Don't believe me ask Scotty.

Edited by ALLEN1QB
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, chongli said:

??

2. Ralph died years ago.

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 13

20 minutes ago, chongli said:

??

2. Ralph died years ago.

E) you missed the joke

5) lighten up

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Should have bought a Honda or Toyota that jeep is going to give her nothing but a heartache trust me they are garbage

Did you have a bad experience? I haven't heard anyone complain about Jeeps before.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kwai San said:

Really?  They are pretty notorious for having issues of many things....google is your friend.

I don't really have an interest in googling the reliability of Jeeps. I'll just take your expert word for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Really?  They are pretty notorious for having issues of many things....google is your friend.

The new models, like 2020-2021? Or you mean the little bit older models?

35 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Should have bought a Honda or Toyota that jeep is going to give her nothing but a heartache trust me they are garbage

The new models?