The Athletic's #1 reason the Bills won't hoist Lombardi (note the final paragraph)

8 hours ago, TailgateChef said:

I wonder if negative peer pressure has any influence.

BTW, the other 5 reasons are Crowd Noise, Offensive Line, Pass rush, the Chiefs, and JA17's health.

That's the main key to your season right there. I've got JA on all my Fantasy rosters and am looking to him to be the #1 point scorer in the NFL. Go Bills!!!

36 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1277514?__twitter_impression=true

And here are the American adults who say they’ve already been vaccinated — broken down by demographic group:

All adults: 69 percent

Men: 67 percent

Women: 71 percent

18-34: 63 percent

35-49: 58 percent

50-64: 71 percent

65+: 86 percent

Whites: 66 percent

Blacks: 76 percent

Latinos: 71 percent

Urban residents: 79 percent

Suburban residents: 67 percent

Rural residents: 52 percent

White evangelicals: 59 percent

Democrats: 88 percent

Independents: 60 percent

Republicans: 55 percent

Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent

Republicans who support party more than Trump: 62 percent

Democratic Sanders-Warren voters: 88 percent

Democratic Biden voters: 87 percent

Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent

Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent

White non-college grads: 60 percent

White college grads: 80 percent

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/unvaccinated-americans-whiter-more-republican-vaccinated?amp

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccination-demographic. I recommended next time using CDC data...not partisan data. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, eball said:

Nailed it, @Richard Noggin.  I simply can’t believe players like Beasley, Davis, Milano, Klein, and Star — guys who see the best chance they’ve ever had to win a SB before them — letting their teammates and coaches (and fans) down out of sheer ignorance.

Its about the money.....they will get paid no matter what.  Professional objectives are far down the list....that includes the fans.

I've considered this as one of the team's Achilles' Heels. They are well coached and intelligently put together, but this (to me) crazy individualism could sink the season, depending on who the unvaccinated players are and the luck of the draw.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Vaccinated and non-vaccinated people are getting Covid. 

How does your team being 100% vaccinated make your players less likely to contact the virus? 

I have nothing against vaccinated people, or unvacciated people, fyi. 

Vaccinated people get it at a lower rate. That's how.

Go to the COVID only thread if that's a sincere question.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/223756-covid-19-facts-and-information-only-topic/page/22/?tab=comments#comment-7261057

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I completely respect peoples choice to get vaccinated or not but ffs follow the rules and stop making a mockery of it.  Unprofessional and selfish to do that IMO.

I don't think McKenzie was intending to make a mockery out of it. 

I think he epitomizes the Shakespeare quote ""There was a star danced, and under that was I born"

And he did get vaccinated .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think McKenzie was intending to make a mockery out of it. 

I think he epitomizes the Shakespeare quote ""There was a star danced, and under that was I born"

And he did get vaccinated .

Look at you!  Layin down some Shakespeare in the middle of yet another vax thread tempest in a teapot!😀

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Appears he deleted his comment. What a tool, lol.

Actually no, the moderators did. Glad you get to say whatever you want without repercussion though. 

Just now, Limeaid said:

Nothing fine about it.  Same players, same play with nothing new added.

Because we’re not allowed to speak—shut down immediately by the mods here, who go on to post their own thoughts whenever and however they want. You can’t add anything new to a discussion when you’re not allowed to..add anything new. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

The good news is that if the Bills are one of the 31 teams that don’t win the Super Bowl, some douche will find a way to point to his article as the reason by using twisted pretzel logic because a backup’s third cousin got sick.  Hooray for journalism.

Right, and that never happens outside journalism. Never happens on these boards, for instance.

That article was thought-provoking. One hopes it might even provoke discussion where it matters, in the locker room, though that might be too much to ask for.

If we are one of teh 31 teams that don't win the Super Bowl, the guy who wrote the article could very easily turn out to be right that one of those five areas were major contributors. 

And assuming someone will say, "I told you so" before he does probably says more about you than him. If he turns out to be right and then does that, your post might be pretty defensible.

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

Right, and that never happens outside journalism. Never happens on these boards, for instance.

That article was thought-provoking. One hopes it might even provoke discussion where it matters, in the locker room, though that might be too much to ask for.

If we are one of teh 31 teams that don't win the Super Bowl, the guy who wrote the article could very easily turn out to be right that one of those five areas were major contributors. 

And assuming someone will say, "I told you so" before he does probably says more about you than him. If he turns out to be right and then does that, your post might be pretty defensible.

It happens in places other than journalism but two, nine, or seventeen wrongs don’t make a right.  IMO the article is a pile of simplistic garbage.  You may have a different opinion.