Predict the score of the opener

mead107

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Bills struggle early 7-7 first quarter, Second quarter Bills score 10 making it 17-7 at half. Third quarter Pits score 7 early but then 2 straight TD's and a FG end the game

34-14 Bills Win! 

Sounds like a repeat of last year where it was tough sledding til mid 2nd quarter and then we turned on the Jets after Halftime...or kinda just started throwing the ball to Diggs every play haha

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

So here's the deal:  of course any team can win on any given Sunday.  That's been shown time and time again, but when you add everything up there is no real logic behind thinking the Bills will lose this game, or that it should be a nail-biter.  I can't think of a single factor in Pittsburgh's favor besides just playing up their underdog status.  I might feel differently if the Bills didn't have as solid a roster and coaching staff as they do, but I'm just not worried about this game.  Yes, there could be crazy bounces and turnovers but if that happens, so be it.  There are about four or five games on the schedule (right now) I'll be "concerned" about, but this ain't one of 'em.

NFL games often come down to a few plays and some star players making those plays.  I agree Bills should win as the Bills have more star players and should make more plays.   But TJ Watt alone could be a major disruptive force. Plus they get their young MLB back from injury.  Steelers will be a tougher out than you think.  

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

NFL games often come down to a few plays and some star players making those plays.  I agree Bills should win as the Bills have more star players and should make more plays.   But TJ Watt alone could be a major disruptive force. Plus they get their young MLB back from injury.  Steelers will be a tougher out than you think.  

TJ Watt could.  The Bills made him pretty invisible last season though.  This season the dude has had no practice so he probably isn't in very good football shape either.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Sounds like a repeat of last year where it was tough sledding til mid 2nd quarter and then we turned on the Jets after Halftime...or kinda just started throwing the ball to Diggs every play haha

yep accept I think the struggle will be for different reasons. I predict Buffalo coming out trying to run it down their throats and it not working well with that front 6-7

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yep accept I think the struggle will be for different reasons. I predict Buffalo coming out trying to run it down their throats and it not working well with that front 6-7

Why would they do that? Daboll knows passing is the ticket to success with this team with runs sprinkled in.