Week 1 2021

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

#9 ranked ND barely beat an unranked FSU in OT - don't think they'll be moving anywhere near the top 4

It'll all shake out. Notre Dame has many ranked teams on their schedule (Wisc, Cinc, @VT, USC, UNC). No matter what they are this week, they will definitely prove themselves later (or not). 

6 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

#9 ranked ND barely beat an unranked FSU in OT - don't think they'll be moving anywhere near the top 4

Yeah, I'm a Notre Dame fan and I'm expecting a down year tbh. Coan did have a good showing against FSU, despite the drops and the OL sucking it up. The running game was horrendous though. The defense has a lot to clean up as well. I liked the aggressiveness, but they gave up WAY too many big plays. I'm only expecting a 9-3 type of season. I do think FSU has a team that can shock some people though. I also believe if Milton had played the entire game then there might have been a different result. 

On 9/5/2021 at 7:14 AM, Willyville Guy said:

UCLA played fast and hit hard last night. Hadn’t seen that in a while.  Kelly can coach and he’s a proven recruiter on the west coast. UCLA could be onto something here. 

The Pac-12 is just too weird to figure out.

UCLA pulls off the most surprising win this week.

Oregon had a tough time beating Fresno State.

Stanford lost to Kansas State.

California lost to Nevada at home.

Washington State lost to Utah State at home.

Washington lost to Montana at home.

Can anyone explain this? :blink:

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.