Mark Madden: Steelers will beat disheveled Bills in Week 1

Joe Ferguson

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Any given Sunday, right? Only way Bills lose is being over confident and depending the home field and fans to help them win.

https://triblive.com/sports/mark-madden-steelers-will-beat-disheveled-bills-in-week-1/?fbclid=IwAR32gyZ81pwkmLTxUlIUMb-xeRpmVitClnQ8cUQFCeuxwBrnLslNED-MaH0

I saw that article, and laughed it off. Of course anyone can be beat on any given day but his reason is a joke, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Last season game was close with the Steelers WRs dropping many passes early that killed their drives. Allen didn't look good in the first half. Everything changed on the Taron Johnson pick. 

It will be about the pass rush. Can we stop theirs and can we get to Ben.  Should be a good test for Edmunds too. Steelers will want to run more and Ben likes to throw a lot of crossing routes. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

It's a nice litmus test: If we can't beat the Steelers there's no reason to think we can beat the big boys to get to the SuperBowl. In regards to the article written by this obvious troll... don't feed the trolls. Parrino and Talbot had a conversation on their podcast about how writers and sports personalities are dying for clicks and they know Buffalo has a rabid fanbase online, they court clicks by writing garbage like this just to get people to spread the word. I'd recommend not clicking on the article and thus supporting this troll. 

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

There was no substance to his comments.  Pulling some stupid vacc.

argument as to how they will win is

asinine. If they are so disheveled,

how Did the Bills play so commanding in the Bears and Packers games.

I wish I could get these minutes back.  I’m sure the Bills writers are going to predict a Bills win.  Shocker.  Now national writers and hosts who have no allegiance we’ll see who gets the overwhelming nod that aren’t just clickbait reporters.

• Like (+1) 1