Long Efe Obada story from Tyler Dunne

BubbaT

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

After Addison and Jerry are gone we will lock him up. When everyone was talking about our 3 young DE's, it was Efe who I wanted to see. I hope he establishes a special place in Buffalo....

If he has a big year, I’m not sure the Bills can afford to sign him to a long term deal

9 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

That closed border is stupid.  Much respect for our Candian Mafiosi.  Did you give back all your tickets or just on a game by game basis?

So far we've only been offered to return the last pre-season game, and the home opener.  Fingers crossed we can get out for the WFT game.

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve know about Obada a couple years since my nephew is a huge panthers fan. It’s impossible not to root for this guy. I was so happy we signed him. He has monster breakout potential and is a mcd guy all the way with his work ethic. I’m proud to have him on this team and I look forward to what he can do as a part of this rotation of monsters we’ve assembled. 

• Like (+1) 1

One thing that struck me was how Obada managed to actually get a try-out and make it to NFL practice squads prior to the NFL International Pathway, but how the Pathway benefited him by giving him stability and allowing him to work on developing skills.

Obviously the Bills are betting that last season was just the beginning for him and he's on an upwards trajectory.

Just can't help but pull for the guy.

• Like (+1) 2