In-Stadium Music?

elijah

2 hours ago, DrDare said:

why do we play hardly any rocking songs throughout the game.

The train horn could be a hidden reason why we do not get enough prime time games. Its annoying even through your TV

Agreed. It's actually annoying when I hear it on TV.

Back to the OP. Don't forget the obligatory "Back On The Chain Gang" whenever the sticks come out for a measurement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Logic said:

When trailing leading into the 4th quarter, I've often heard "Livin on a Prayer" or "Don't Stop Believin". After a win, there's a decent chance you'll hear "Sweet Caroline". That one seems to have migrated from Boston to just about everywhere.

And never forget:
buffalo-bills-win.gif

The SF Giants play Don't Stop Believing at the 7th  inning stretch.   Steve Perry is a season ticket holder and sits in the outfield. When it starts playing, he  gets up and starts lip synching to it.  Really gets the crowd pumped up.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, elijah said:

I’m drawing blanks right now. 

7 Nation Army at the opening kickoff and ensuing kickoffs.

Shout Song after the XP.

Train Horn on 3rd Down’s. 

Feel like I’m missing a sound/song or two here, or is that all of them? Anyone know? 

2 years since being in the stadium is going to feel like an extra year each of these next 9 days 😬 

They should highlight all Buffalo artists. Rick James, Cannibal Corpse, Green Jello.

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I think they still play “In the Air Tonight” in the latter part of warmups, too?

I had pre game on field access probably about 8 years ago and I'll never forget it. Cold foggy day and that song booming. Cool time. More respect for the song in hindsight because of the experience. Perfect for warm ups. A slow build up and the weather that day was just right for it.

3 hours ago, elijah said:

Hot take: I find the train horn to be a staple and actually love it 

You're the only one. The train horn is fine if they only use on opponents third down. It shouldn't be anything more than that. 

It's annoying as ***** any other time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I was really bored earlier in the summer, so I had this idea of mashing up the old Jaws theme that used to play at kickoffs with the newer White Strips. 

And then had an idea of making a Let's Go Buffalo chant to the White Strips. This is mostly a rough idea, and it's not me signing fyi:

Something like this could be really cool for kick off.

https://vimeo.com/564727180/3578629b62

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I was really bored earlier in the summer, so I had this idea of mashing up the old Jaws theme that used to play at kickoffs with the newer White Strips. 

And then had an idea of making a Let's Go Buffalo chant to the White Strips. This is mostly a rough idea, and it's not me signing fyi:

Something like this could be really cool for kick off.

https://vimeo.com/564727180/3578629b62

The white stripes needs to go. Pretty much every stadium does it or did it but for some reason our fans think it's exclusive to Buffalo. An entire bar thought it was the shout song. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm going to retire to get a gig as the guy who plays the music in stadium and I'm just going to play whatever is currently the most annoying children's song that parents will lose their minds at hearing for every single thing..

Touchdown: Let it Go

Field Goal: Let it Go

Warmups: Let it Go

Tunnel: Let it Go

Win: Let it Go

Tremaine Edmunds making a big play: Let it Go

Kiko Alonso, Robert Foster, Duke Williams, and Zach Ertz coming out the tunnel at half time with the Bills down: Let it Go

works for me.  Add in lots of Kyuss too!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The white stripes needs to go. Pretty much every stadium does it or did it but for some reason our fans think it's exclusive to Buffalo. An entire bar thought it was the shout song. 

That's kind of why I thought, "Let's Go Buffalo!" To the melody could be really cool.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:55 AM, BillsShredder83 said:

Bon Jovi? Ewwww. It's a fun song but a man's gotta have a line in the sand, and mine is firmly on the the other side

I agree with everything you said, except I disagree about it being a fun song.  ***** off bon 

4 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

This topic has come up on TBD every year for as long as I can remember. And every year i give the same answer: 

Rage Against the Machine

Bulls on Parade.

4 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Rage Against the Machine

I like this song for Bills

Edited by Pete

47 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I'll pass on that song. Why does it start with the baby shark song?

You mean Jaws? Idk man, the Bills used to play the Jaws theme song for the kickoff. I thought it was interesting that they are in the same key. 

What I posted is just a rough sketch of an idea.