In-Stadium Music?

elijah

I’m drawing blanks right now. 

7 Nation Army at the opening kickoff and ensuing kickoffs.

Shout Song after the XP.

Train Horn on 3rd Down’s. 

Feel like I’m missing a sound/song or two here, or is that all of them? Anyone know? 

2 years since being in the stadium is going to feel like an extra year each of these next 9 days 😬 

When trailing leading into the 4th quarter, I've often heard "Livin on a Prayer" or "Don't Stop Believin". After a win, there's a decent chance you'll hear "Sweet Caroline". That one seems to have migrated from Boston to just about everywhere.

And never forget:
buffalo-bills-win.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

When trailing leading into the 4th quarter, I've often heard "Livin on a Prayer" or "Don't Stop Believin". After a win, there's a decent chance you'll hear "Sweet Caroline". That one seems to have migrated from Boston to just about everywhere.

And never forget:
buffalo-bills-win.gif

Thank god we finally have a good team if that’s the case. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Agreed.

That said, in 2011, I was driving from Ithaca to Orchard Park for the Bills-Pats game. "Don't stop Believin'" came on the radio, and at that moment I saw a Seneca white deer -- a rare, all-white deer that I had never seen before -- in the meadow to the side of the road. I took it as a sign that the Bills would beat the Pats that day. Lo and behold, they did!

Thanks, random white deer and terrible Journey song! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Logic said:

And never forget:
buffalo-bills-win.gif

Bon Jovi? Ewwww. It's a fun song but a man's gotta have a line in the sand, and mine is firmly on the the other side

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm going to retire to get a gig as the guy who plays the music in stadium and I'm just going to play whatever is currently the most annoying children's song that parents will lose their minds at hearing for every single thing..

Touchdown: Let it Go

Field Goal: Let it Go

Warmups: Let it Go

Tunnel: Let it Go

Win: Let it Go

Tremaine Edmunds making a big play: Let it Go

Kiko Alonso, Robert Foster, Duke Williams, and Zach Ertz coming out the tunnel at half time with the Bills down: Let it Go

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m old school, so Start Me Up!

OP, I suppose you’re purposely omitting the pumped in crowd noise from last season -when there wasn’t a soul in the stands.

Good on you!

Start Me Up is burned into my brain as an Arrowhead song.  

2 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I'm wondering if they will play "Renegade" at the opener to troll Stillers fans.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1