Out of Market Streaming options of Bills game

Fallsnative01

17 hours ago, Mango said:

Changing your location on Google works for local broadcasts. I have a ExpressVPN as well. Some apps are getting smart to that though and won’t work right if you’re running it, which I find VERY annoying just from a general security and privacy perspective. 

The “danger” of “sketchy” feeds above is way overblown. You don’t need a special computer or to go to Starbucks. A VPN will do you just fine. Scoping out some of the more “reputable” feeds is worth while though. If you can find soccer, tennis, cricket, F1, etc. to test them out before kick off, it relieves a lot of frustration. 

Back before there was a streaming option and I lived in OKC I used to have a good rolodex of sources that were quality. I can try and dig them up and PM you. Reddit is always a good source for sites are that regularly streaming in HD. 

I coached for a while so one of my former athletes are in med school so they help me out with DTV. 

Ublock origin blocks everything from the streaming sites as long as you’re not clicking on stuff like an idiot. 

Close any pop ups by clicking the small red X not the large one. Even if you do click it, it doesn’t infect my systems.

I have a VPN but I wouldn’t hesitate to use one without it. I’ve been streaming games since 2000.

Like you said, there’s nothing skeevy about it.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Fallsnative01 said:

Hey everyone,
I used to have DirecTV but cut the cord. I use Hulu streamed via Roku now for TV. Any advice on how I can stream the Bills, paid or otherwise, here in the U.S. without using a Russian site full of malware? 

always blaming the Russians 

Edited by Putin

4 hours ago, T&C said:

That Used to be a good one, actually my go to for many years... but they fell off a cliff. There are some pretty good ones out there nowadays.

It’s actually back up. I’ve been using that for 20 years. The “main” site seems to be back up now though. That’s a great “oh ***** the game started” site.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Ublock origin blocks everything from the streaming sites as long as you’re not clicking on stuff like an idiot. 

Close any pop ups by clicking the small red X not the large one. Even if you do click it, it doesn’t infect my systems.

I have a VPN but I wouldn’t hesitate to use one without it. I’ve been streaming games since 2000.

Like you said, there’s nothing skeevy about it.

I generally agree, especially now. I do use Kodi on my firestick. Trying to hide my torrenting. 

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/08/buffalo-bills-schedule-2021-how-to-watch-all-17-games-tv-channel-time-live-stream.html
Not sure if this is what you were looking for. Most sites seemed around $60-$65 a month. I live in NC and was probably gonna get you tube. If I’m missing something please let me know. I assume if I get one of these paid sites, according to the article, I should see all the games.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Governor said:

It’s actually back up. I’ve been using that for 20 years. The “main” site seems to be back up now though. That’s a great “oh ***** the game started” site.

That's pretty wild... think the gov had taken them down back when. Then, there were versions with something after the . (dot)  that showed up that were complete hoaxes. So I said the hell with it and moved on. Yeah, it was the go to one for a Lot of years for sure.

On 9/2/2021 at 4:23 PM, Fallsnative01 said:

Hey everyone,
I used to have DirecTV but cut the cord. I use Hulu streamed via Roku now for TV. Any advice on how I can stream the Bills, paid or otherwise, here in the U.S. without using a Russian site full of malware? 

Paramount+ is solid, not sure if they’ll show it out of market.

May have to stream the radio call via Bills App

I live in Mississippi and been paying for Sunday ticket for years now. There is no other way if you want to just wake up and watch the game at your house. I tried the bar thing what a nightmare you can’t hear the game and those barstools kill me lol. I hate paying those prices but it’s worth it to me not having to worry about watching the game every Sunday. P.S I do hope someone else streaming wise gets the Sunday ticket next year. GO BILLS 

23 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Unlike like Beaz...I am vaxxed so the unvaxxed effers in the bar will not bother me.....they be my canary in the coal mine!

Go BILLS!!!!

Why is this allowed? For weeks I've seen this from one side and it's allowed by mods and not from the other side of the coin.... 'But but but' if you dare say anything anti-vax you get suspended... You can be political if it's tolerated

Go BILLS!

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Why is this allowed? For weeks I've seen this from one side and it's allowed by mods and not from the other side of the coin.... 'But but but' if you dare say anything anti-vax you get suspended... You can be political if it's tolerated

Go BILLS!

Perhaps your problem is that you view vaccination as a political issue?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/2/2021 at 6:05 PM, Amarillo Bills Fan said:

Not sure why Directv won't allow Sunday Ticket on their streaming service.

I dropped Directv a while back.  Since the Bills are now relevant they make more national games. 

Here's my solution:

- Listen to the game on line

- Watch NFL RedZone for the scoring plays

- Go to  a bar that has Sunday ticket to watch the game.  Our local bowling center has several TV's in the bar or I'll go to Buffalo Wild Wings

- Go to a game.  We're booked for the Miami game on 10/31

Hopefully one will be able to purchase NFL Sunday ticket via some streaming service in the future.  It looks like ESPN may be the winner, just don't recall when.

I actually just read an article about this. It's actually not directv, it's the NFL. The NFL only allows the Sunday ticket for those who have a physical dish. I'd imagine (if the NFL is smart) that eventually it'll be available through directv stream. I'm hoping so anyway. I'd be interested in directv stream if the ticket was offered through it

Edited by Steptide

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I actually just read an article about this. It's actually not directv, it's the NFL. The NFL only allows the Sunday ticket for those who have a physical dish. I'd imagine (if the NFL is smart) that eventually it'll be available through directv stream. I'm hoping so anyway. I'd be interested in directv stream if the ticket was offered through it

I have the Ticket without a dish. If DirectTV agrees you cannot receive DirectTV, you can get the online version. I'm not sure the reason I qualify, but I rent (and my landlord won't install DTV) and live where the trees almost completely cover any access to the sky. So maybe that is why.

But to those who don't understand why the prices for these things are higher in the USA than Europe, or can't figure out why we just can't buy a single team ticket, it's both simple and complicated. The simple part is MONEY. Not just for the NFL or DirectTV, but for all the networks that pay HUGE fees to the NFL to carry the games. BILLIONS of dollars., If more people stream a game, then fewer people are watching on their local station. Fewer people, lower advertising rates. They need to recoup the licensing fees. 

The complicated part of the explanation are the details of all the contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if in DTV's contract they are specifically prohibited from selling it a team at a time. It only makes sense, financially for all the other partners.  While I don't know the exact details of that relationship, the contract with the broadcast networks is dense. Many rules and regulations about what they can, and can't do with regard to the broadcasts.

Oh, and the prices in Europe for the NFL related packages is far less for a couple reasons. Demand is much less. But mostly no European broadcast network is paying BILLIONS of dollars to broadcast the games, so their stake in maintaining the (I would think relatively small audience) isn't nearly as big as it is in the USA.

With any luck, the new contracts will recognize the viewing landscape has changed since the current contracts were signed. I expect to see some changes in what is available. But don't expect to get any less expensive.

14 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Go BILLS!

What was anti vax about the statement??

I have never used a VPN. I was able to watch last year on my fire stick browser. A member on here gave me a cool site in PM,  I paid $10 a month for and it was really good. But it was difficult updating and they seemed to have issues staying online long term. This year I did the college deal. But I’ve never had any issues in the past streaming from sketchy places though minus a little lag here and there. 

On 9/2/2021 at 10:00 PM, rivie said:

You can try this, it's legal but a lil shady :(

• Make sure you have a good ISP, at least 100 down
  • Sign up for a PAID VPN service. They have way better servers and connections than the free ones. Make sure they have servers in Europe.
  • Configure VPN client to use a server outside the US, like maybe the UK or Italy. Log on. Verify it shows your IP is from whatever country you chose (VPN client should tell you).
  • While logged on purchase the NFL Game Pass international package (or whatever it's called now). This package allows for LIVE games to be viewed, not after the game is over.
  • Enjoy your favorite NFL team's game :)

To sign up, you would need to enter a physical address and CC information though. Wouldn't that be a problem?