Out of Market Streaming options of Bills game

Fallsnative01

If you know anyone in college get Sunday Ticket streaming. You just need their name, birthday and college email. It never contacts them it just scans their system to make sure they are registered. Currently using my wife’s sisters ex-boyfriend’s info 😂

8 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

I'm sorry they didn't sign Hollister!   Try ATDHE

That Used to be a good one, actually my go to for many years... but they fell off a cliff. There are some pretty good ones out there nowadays.

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

😆

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Classic! Yes! Only the GOOD ILLEGAL SITES!

why didn’t I think of that😳🤦‍♂️

I said it somewhat in jest, but I do believe the statement is somewhat true. My friend has used the same site for  probably 4 years now with no issues, other than the very occasional buffering.  But the quality of these sites has improved dramatically over the years that you can watch an entire game with no buffering, hang ups, or having to restart the stream.

I will say the opener against Pitt may have some buffering as usually the first week of the season has some opening game jitters for the streamers too and Pitt or NY are very popular teams so more followers.

It continues to astound me that years into the massive move to streaming services, where pretty much every entertainment company INCLUDING Direct TVs own parents company has their own(AT&T owns HBO Max) and they still refuse to offer an out of market streaming service to everyone. It is doubly astounding because they actually have the technology in place and choose to only let limited people buy it.

It's like having a machine that prints money, but only turning it on when a customer buys a fax machine. 

• Agree 2

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It continues to astound me that years into the massive move to streaming services, where pretty much every entertainment company INCLUDING Direct TVs own parents company has their own(AT&T owns HBO Max) and they still refuse to offer an out of market streaming service to everyone. It is doubly astounding because they actually have the technology in place and choose to only let limited people buy it.

It's like having a machine that prints money, but only turning it on when a customer buys a fax machine. 

So true.

I use a VPN to buy NFL Gamepass every year, but I shouldn't have to jump through those hoops. Just let American customers give you their $250 and have the ability to stream it from their computer or Smart TV. Is that so hard? 

Stephen Colbert Take My Money GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I love how people don't want to pay for Sunday Ticket but will then go to a bar for the games. 😂 You're probably spending more money at the bar. But, folks consider food and drink spending different than TV spending, even if the hole it burns is exactly the same.

Ignoring things like potential alcoholics wanting to stay away from places like that or people with small children who can't get out of the house

It's not the "don't want to pay for Sunday ticket". It's "I don't want to pay for DirecTV, have them install a satellite for a product/service I don't want, to THEN spend MORE money to buy a service I want but is only available for less then half the year"

If they were to ever offer Sunday Ticket streaming separate I would be all over that in a heartbeat.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

So true.

I use a VPN to buy NFL Gamepass every year, but I shouldn't have to jump through those hoops. Just let American customers give you their $250 and have the ability to stream it from their computer or Smart TV. Is that so hard? 

Stephen Colbert Take My Money GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Exactly my point. $250 a year to watch as many games as I want safely on my own devices, to let my wife watch her Eagles games would be well worth it.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ignoring things like potential alcoholics wanting to stay away from places like that or people with small children who can't get out of the house

It's not the "don't want to pay for Sunday ticket". It's "I don't want to pay for DirecTV, have them install a satellite for a product/service I don't want, to THEN spend MORE money to buy a service I want but is only available for less then half the year"

If they were to ever offer Sunday Ticket streaming separate I would be all over that in a heartbeat.

Right, lots of folks would drop their full DirecTV service and go for that instead. Now why wouldn't they want to do that?

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The NFL definitely rips you guys off more. I pay £149 a year for my international game pass and unlike the domestic game pass in the US it shows every single game live (unless it is the chosen broadcast game on the national broadcast - SKY - in the UK when it blacks it out). 

The first game is on Sky so a blackout first up. I have a Sky Sports subscription. I've not purchased GamePass for the year yet. I only really use it to watch live Bills games on so contemplating just paying for the weekly pass this year.

As it stands Bills have 5 primetime games with the possibility of another just before Christmas. We know the first game is on Sky as announced ysterday. That's 6 or 7 being shown on Sky. You'd expect maybe Sky to choose Bills as a 6pm game once more during the season and you can get a week free trial on GamePass and cancel before being charged. So, you could realistically expect Sky to show the Bills 8 times this regular season plus the 1 game using the free trial. Leaving 8 to be viewed on GamePass. Weekly pass is £14.99. £14.99 x 8 = £119.92. I save £28.92 on the price for the season. Being a Yorkshireman I can do some real damage with that. In fact it'll pay for 75% of my train fare to Spurs for the Falcons/Jets game. 

Just now, BritBill said:

The first game is on Sky so a blackout first up. I have a Sky Sports subscription. I've not purchased GamePass for the year yet. I only really use it to watch live Bills games on so contemplating just paying for the weekly pass this year.

As it stands Bills have 5 primetime games with the possibility of another just before Christmas. We know the first game is on Sky as announced ysterday. That's 6 or 7 being shown on Sky. You'd expect maybe Sky to choose Bills as a 6pm game once more during the season and you can get a week free trial on GamePass and cancel before being charged. So, you could realistically expect Sky to show the Bills 8 times this regular season plus the 1 game using the free trial. Leaving 8 to be viewed on GamePass. Weekly pass is £14.99. £14.99 x 8 = £119.92. I save £28.92 on the price for the season. Being a Yorkshireman I can do some real damage with that. In fact it'll pay for 75% of my train fare to Spurs for the Falcons/Jets game. 

Yea I have Sky too so not an issue. I said in another thread I think I only actually used my gamepass for about 4 Bills games last year in the end... maybe 5... but I use it for catching up on other games around the league too so still well worth it for me. How long are you in town for?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I have Sky too so not an issue. I said in another thread I think I only actually used my gamepass for about 4 Bills games last year in the end... maybe 5... but I use it for catching up on other games around the league too so still well worth it for me. How long are you in town for?

If you're using it to catch up on other team's games then it's well worth getting for the year. I have re-watched Bills games using the "game in 40" section but can still do that using the weekly pass. 

We're in London just for the day, 10am to 9pm I think. My Cowboy supporting mate and I. We're taking our sons for the first time this year. Are you going to one of the games?

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That's exactly was it was for me. I had DTV with ST for many years, but DTV kept raising the rates and there was rarely anything on that we wanted to watch, so I cut the cord three years ago when i semi-retired. Did the pirate streams for two years - first year was nearly flawless, but things got sketchy in the second year. Last year, I used my son's college email address to get the ST streaming package and they auto-renewed it for this year. The app works great on my Firestick, so I can watch the games on the big screen.

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I use youtube.tv with a chrome browser extension called Location Guard. With location guard you can choose Buffalo as your location easily and Youtube Tv will serve you the buffalo area channels.  There's an app on the Google Play store and IOS App store called Dofu Sports. It give you links to streaming broadcasts for all the games. I usually choose the youtube link provided. I obviously haven't tested Dofu since last year and I have no idea if it still works. I was amazed it has worked for the past two seasons to be honest. 

I'm out of market & I've been using the shady stream sites for 2 years, rarely any issues. I even use it on my phone if I have to go somewhere. If they make a real streaming purchase option, I'll be all over it, but since they don't, I have no problem operating in the "grey area"...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BritBill said:

If you're using it to catch up on other team's games then it's well worth getting for the year. I have re-watched Bills games using the "game in 40" section but can still do that using the weekly pass. 

We're in London just for the day, 10am to 9pm I think. My Cowboy supporting mate and I. We're taking our sons for the first time this year. Are you going to one of the games?

Nah I haven't booked either which is a shame cos I am like 2 miles away from the Spurs stadium. Will you be home in time for the Bills? Aren't we the Sunday night game that week?

I watch a lot of the other games on the condensed 40 minute version and most (though not all) weeks I watch the Bills back on the coaches film. I always say my gamepass is the best 150 quid I send in a year. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah I haven't booked either which is a shame cos I am like 2 miles away from the Spurs stadium. Will you be home in time for the Bills? Aren't we the Sunday night game that week?

I watch a lot of the other games on the condensed 40 minute version and most (though not all) weeks I watch the Bills back on the coaches film. I always say my gamepass is the best 150 quid I send in a year. 

Yeah, 1:30am versus Chiefs. Will be home well before midnight. 

Our version of GamePass does sound like better than most options the US guys have. 

15 hours ago, Mango said:

Changing your location on Google works for local broadcasts. I have a ExpressVPN as well. Some apps are getting smart to that though and won’t work right if you’re running it, which I find VERY annoying just from a general security and privacy perspective. 

The “danger” of “sketchy” feeds above is way overblown. You don’t need a special computer or to go to Starbucks. A VPN will do you just fine. Scoping out some of the more “reputable” feeds is worth while though. If you can find soccer, tennis, cricket, F1, etc. to test them out before kick off, it relieves a lot of frustration. 

Back before there was a streaming option and I lived in OKC I used to have a good rolodex of sources that were quality. I can try and dig them up and PM you. Reddit is always a good source for sites are that regularly streaming in HD. 

I coached for a while so one of my former athletes are in med school so they help me out with DTV. 

Quoting myself here. But I should add, not just from a location perspective, but a security and legal perspective, anytime you are torrenting or using an unapproved feed for anything you should most certainly be using a VPN. A VPN will help protect any private information you are either sharing, transmitting or storing on your computer AND it will keep your ISP and/or authorities away (however unlikely). 

18 hours ago, papazoid said:

NFL Game Pass.....covers every game...just not live

For me, this is the best. I have young kids that have sports all day every weekend. I turn off all notifications on my phone, and then we watch the replay on Game Pass. It’s awesome. 

And you get All 22 for the games too, which is great. 

12 hours ago, goober said:

I am probably going this route this year.  Couldn’t get direct tv at my house because of tree blockage with dish (we actually would prefer direct tv in general for cable if it had worked).  They won’t allow streaming package for me because neighborhood overall considered accessible.   Last year used locast.org + plus ExpressVPN but locast just got shut down because of a court case.   So I guess I’ll try the vpn Europe game pass option this year.  I am happy to pay legit as an American in whatever package but they won’t let me.  

that’s odd, did Ditect TV tell you the tree blocks the signal, if so you should be able to get streaming.  I had a blockage at my address and am able to get the streaming service.  I’d calm them and explain the situation, that’s what I did a few years ago.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

that’s odd, did Ditect TV tell you the tree blocks the signal, if so you should be able to get streaming.  I had a blockage at my address and am able to get the streaming service.  I’d calm them and explain the situation, that’s what I did a few years ago.  

Hmmm.  I definitely called last year b/c we had moved in recently and tried to get DirecTV but couldn't.  Maybe it was just the person I spoke to, but she said we weren't eligible because our "area" or something to that effect wasn't listed in their system as a problem area.  I don't know if it's because our neighbors have DirecTV and it works fine for them.  I guess we could try getting it installed again first and somebody else could figure out how to get the signal to work for us. We'd just have to blow through a lot of stuff on the Fios DVR before we switch.  Good thing the season doesn't start Sunday...