Out of Market Streaming options of Bills game

Fallsnative01

There was a thread on this topic recently. In a nutshell there is nothing that isn't skeevy. A good workaround is finding a college kid and signing up for SundayTicket-U for $125. To qualify you have to enter a current college student, their school and their birthday. If it checks out you can use your own credit card. 

If you have no option but the skeevy sites, find an old laptop that is wiped clean of any personal data, go find a public Wi-Fi and watch. That way if you get infected with malware, there's little chance of harm.  That's about it.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why Directv won't allow Sunday Ticket on their streaming service.

I dropped Directv a while back.  Since the Bills are now relevant they make more national games. 

Here's my solution:

- Listen to the game on line

- Watch NFL RedZone for the scoring plays

- Go to  a bar that has Sunday ticket to watch the game.  Our local bowling center has several TV's in the bar or I'll go to Buffalo Wild Wings

- Go to a game.  We're booked for the Miami game on 10/31

Hopefully one will be able to purchase NFL Sunday ticket via some streaming service in the future.  It looks like ESPN may be the winner, just don't recall when.

Edited by Amarillo Bills Fan

I am in Floriduh and WILL be going to a specific bar for any Bills game that either isn't on national TV, or a Miami game, the TB game (very close but crazeeeee stoopid expensive) and possibly the Jax game.

Unlike Beaz...I am vaxxed so the unvaxxed effers in the bar will not bother me.....they be my canary in the coal mine!

Go BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Dislike 2

Changing your location on Google works for local broadcasts. I have a ExpressVPN as well. Some apps are getting smart to that though and won’t work right if you’re running it, which I find VERY annoying just from a general security and privacy perspective. 

The “danger” of “sketchy” feeds above is way overblown. You don’t need a special computer or to go to Starbucks. A VPN will do you just fine. Scoping out some of the more “reputable” feeds is worth while though. If you can find soccer, tennis, cricket, F1, etc. to test them out before kick off, it relieves a lot of frustration. 

Back before there was a streaming option and I lived in OKC I used to have a good rolodex of sources that were quality. I can try and dig them up and PM you. Reddit is always a good source for sites are that regularly streaming in HD. 

I coached for a while so one of my former athletes are in med school so they help me out with DTV. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, papazoid said:

NFL Game Pass.....covers every game...just not live

So just not an option for most.

I bit the bullet and got the Sunday Ticket online for $300. Friends pitching in.  I rent so I'm eligible. And since I'm traveling a bit in September, I can't rely on the flaky streams and don't want to have to find a bar in the middle of nowhere PA, where I will be for week #2. I'll be close to Boston for week #3, and could find a bar no problem. That's a $50 bill minimum.  So, this year, it should pay for itself. 

For about $60 for the year, I have a "CBS AlI Access" subscription, actually now called Paramount, experimented with the VPN method last week and was able to access CBS buffalo station. Actually didn't even use an actual VPN program just changed my location within the browser software.  There was a set of detailed instructions posted here last year on how to do that.

Not that I'd ever do this myself, but according to a good friend of mine there illegal sites are actually pretty good, very little bufferings anymore, and pretty reliable.   But you just need to know which are the good legit illegal sites to use.

• Agree 1

You can try this, it's legal but a lil shady :(

• Make sure you have a good ISP, at least 100 down
  • Sign up for a PAID VPN service. They have way better servers and connections than the free ones. Make sure they have servers in Europe.
  • Configure VPN client to use a server outside the US, like maybe the UK or Italy. Log on. Verify it shows your IP is from whatever country you chose (VPN client should tell you).
  • While logged on purchase the NFL Game Pass international package (or whatever it's called now). This package allows for LIVE games to be viewed, not after the game is over.
  • Enjoy your favorite NFL team's game :)

2 hours ago, rivie said:

You can try this, it's legal but a lil shady :(

• Make sure you have a good ISP, at least 100 down
  • Sign up for a PAID VPN service. They have way better servers and connections than the free ones. Make sure they have servers in Europe.
  • Configure VPN client to use a server outside the US, like maybe the UK or Italy. Log on. Verify it shows your IP is from whatever country you chose (VPN client should tell you).
  • While logged on purchase the NFL Game Pass international package (or whatever it's called now). This package allows for LIVE games to be viewed, not after the game is over.
  • Enjoy your favorite NFL team's game :)

I am probably going this route this year.  Couldn’t get direct tv at my house because of tree blockage with dish (we actually would prefer direct tv in general for cable if it had worked).  They won’t allow streaming package for me because neighborhood overall considered accessible.   Last year used locast.org + plus ExpressVPN but locast just got shut down because of a court case.   So I guess I’ll try the vpn Europe game pass option this year.  I am happy to pay legit as an American in whatever package but they won’t let me.  

The NFL definitely rips you guys off more. I pay £149 a year for my international game pass and unlike the domestic game pass in the US it shows every single game live (unless it is the chosen broadcast game on the national broadcast - SKY - in the UK when it blacks it out). 

8 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

For about $60 for the year, I have a "CBS AlI Access" subscription, actually now called Paramount, experimented with the VPN method last week and was able to access CBS buffalo station. Actually didn't even use an actual VPN program just changed my location within the browser software.  There was a set of detailed instructions posted here last year on how to do that.

Not that I'd ever do this myself, but according to a good friend of mine there illegal sites are actually pretty good, very little bufferings anymore, and pretty reliable.   But you just need to know which are the good legit illegal sites to use.

Classic! Yes! Only the GOOD ILLEGAL SITES!

why didn’t I think of that😳🤦‍♂️

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, goober said:

I am probably going this route this year.  Couldn’t get direct tv at my house because of tree blockage with dish (we actually would prefer direct tv in general for cable if it had worked).  They won’t allow streaming package for me because neighborhood overall considered accessible.   Last year used locast.org + plus ExpressVPN but locast just got shut down because of a court case.   So I guess I’ll try the vpn Europe game pass option this year.  I am happy to pay legit as an American in whatever package but they won’t let me.  

Used VPN via Brazil and it was $75 this season.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Fallsnative01 said:

Hey everyone,
I used to have DirecTV but cut the cord. I use Hulu streamed via Roku now for TV. Any advice on how I can stream the Bills, paid or otherwise, here in the U.S. without using a Russian site full of malware? 

I found your problem. Its a bad connection...

• Haha (+1) 2