FoxSports fanbase poll - SORRY This was a stupid post by me - some good dialogue on fanbases .. not enough sleep

CorkScrewHill

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

There is us, Cleveland and Pittsburgh… 

Those are by far the most hardcore fan bases, and it’s not even close.  Their only rivals would be the “supporters” (as they call themselves) of British football clubs.

You could probably throw those aggravating Dallas fans on that list 

• CorkScrewHill changed the title to FoxSports fanbase poll - SORRY This was a stupid post by me - some good dialogue on fanbases .. not enough sleep
6 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

There is us, Cleveland and Pittsburgh… 

Those are by far the most hardcore fan bases, and it’s not even close.  In terms of diehard devotion to the team, their only rivals would be the “supporters” (as they call themselves) of British football clubs.

Green Bay fans say hello.

• Agree 1

I think when a neutral observer lists off the best fan bases, buffalo has to be mentioned.  We are nowhere near the biggest, but we check a lot of boxes.

Pregame atmosphere (including all the table stuff and barstool hijinks), in-game atmosphere, the level of support through nearly 2 decades of futility, and the organic gestures toward the causes of Dalton, boyd, Jackson, and Allen.  I'm proud to be a part of it.

Measuring contests between fan bases are pretty lame though.  I think everyone thinks their team has the best fan base

On 9/2/2021 at 9:46 AM, CorkScrewHill said:

I edited this to reflect that the seeds are based on twitter followers who associate with the team .. this is not a Fox issue it is an issue with me not reading. There is some interesting exchanges on fanbases, but overall a very bad post from me. My apologies.

Anyway Go Bills!

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/

CSH, I just scanned this quickly,

but I don’t  see you need to apologize. I may be missing something, but you make lots of informative posts, so instead of apologizing several of

us should thank you. Ill make sure to vote for the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1