Stake your position on abortion

Abortion where do people stand?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Abortion - what should be legal? (excluding rape and incest)

• Never
    • Upon detection by a medical entity but then immediately
    • 6 weeks along, if un aware you miss the window.
    • First trimester at latest
    • Second trimester at latest
    • Full term assuming no risk to birthing human (Mother for people who are normal)
    • Only in certain health situations for the berthing human at any time
    • Bruh I’m woke and identify as male so I cant pretend be in this conversation and don’t want to exacerbate things 😉
    • Other-what else is there?

On 9/4/2021 at 4:00 AM, Thurmal34 said:

The hypocrisy is on point - my body my choice - oh, wait. 

So many idiots. I stand with women. 

Imagine the government telling someone what to do with their bodies?

As a man of which i do identify as i would not tell a women what to do or force a decision on them but my personal opinion is if there is a heart beat it is a living being and i would hope that a person wouldn't decide to end that life .

That being said i would not judge them because there is only one that will judge and we will all stand in judgement one day for our own personal decisions and personal choice is all part of consequences we all will have to face .

Lastly  i take it that "my body my choice" &  "Imagine the gov't telling someone what to do with their body" your not for covid mandates ?? Inquiring minds want to know .

Or is that part of the hypocrisy being on point ? 🤔

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 8:31 AM, sherpa said:

Without getting into one of the most contentious issues of our time, I do know one thing.

When my wife informed me she was pregnant, each time, we considered it "life."

Nice to have the freedom of choice, right? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, sherpa said:

Our judgement had nothing to do with "choice."

It had to do with judging what my wife was carrying was a life, and we treated them that way.

Judging, i.e. making a decision. Again, it's nice to have a choice 

_____

This is an attack on poor women. Typical GOP politics, kicking poor people around makes them feel good download.png.611a24f22b2966f80da098fa18dbc3b7.png

Democrats immediately signaled they would aim to make abortion rights a central focus in next year’s midterm elections, where their prospects have been viewed as dim, while many Republicans sought to keep the focus on inflation and other problems facing President Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-roe-politics/2021/12/01/49b7e4c4-52d8-11ec-9267-17ae3bde2f26_story.html

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…there are many things in life you have a choice about…essentially everything. That’s not the issue. 

Yes it is. Do you have options or not? You are wrong 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No it’s not! Nobody’s taking away your choice. The issue is whether society will administer consequences for making what’s been ruled to be the wrong one. 

I don't think the SC wants to be blamed by half of the country to rule one way or the other. They don't want to take the place of a law Congress should deal with but never has just talk.

I think they will leave it up to each State to decide what to do, ruling in June.    jmo

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

I don't think the SC wants to be blamed by half of the country to rule one way or the other. They don't want to take the place of a law Congress should deal with but never has just talk.

I think they will leave it up to each State to decide what to do, ruling in June.    jmo

Yup, it will become a huge issue in elections all across the country. Abortion politics will be front and center now 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Judging, i.e. making a decision. Again, it's nice to have a choice 

_____

This is an attack on poor women. Typical GOP politics, kicking poor people around makes them feel good download.png.611a24f22b2966f80da098fa18dbc3b7.png

What you’re doing is a scare tactic. But you already know that.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's Time for the Supreme Court to Let States Protect Their Unborn Children

By Alison Centofante

https://townhall.com/columnists/alisoncentofante/2021/12/02/its-time-for-the-supreme-court-to-let-states-protect-their-unborn-children-n2599858

But only of poor mothers, The rich and middle class women can just go get an abortion across state lines.