Jim Kelly tells Greeny that Josh Allen will carry Bills to Super Bowl this season

PrimeTime101

The Bills have all 7 components needed to win a Super Bowl. Management, Coaching, QB, Non-QB offensive talent, defense, special teams and depth. They got the monkey off their back last season winning not one but two playoff games and playing in three playoff games against good competition. It's all there for another deep run barring catastrophic injury, just have to hope things go right. 

• Agree 6

8 hours ago, Draconator said:

In all fairness to the OP, the video itself has "Jimmy Kelly" in the title. Just some wanker at ESPN not knowing their football history. 

Not for nothing but if the OP IS a Bills fan he SHOULD know the difference!

Go BILLS!

9 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Come on Prime, it’s Jim not Jimmy. Pay homage to the HOFer

You may be surprised to learn that Kelly is indeed called Jimmy.  In fact, it’s in his email address.  Don’t ask me how I know…I just do.

9 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Come on Prime, it’s Jim not Jimmy. Pay homage to the HOFer

LOL to be honest I copied title from source didnt even notice its fixed

17 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Not for nothing but if the OP IS a Bills fan he SHOULD know the difference!

Go BILLS!

I fixed it.. That being said don't ever question my fan hood. I copied and pasted the title cause that's how it was from the source. Slam the source not me... don't ever question my fanhood.. please..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

• PrimeTime101 changed the title to Jim Kelly tells Greeny that Josh Allen will carry Bills to Super Bowl this season
2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

LOL to be honest I copied title from source didnt even notice its fixed

I fixed it.. That being said don't ever question my fan hood. I copied and pasted the title cause that's how it was from the source. Slam the source not me... don't ever question my fanhood.. please..

Dude?  You don't fix something like that.