Suggested member rank icons

SDS

Is there a way so each level isn’t just the same rocket?  Like the icon literally is what indicates what level you are versus Having to click it and go to their profile to see what level they are?

Maybe us HOFers get like a gold ring around our profile pic or something :) 

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd like a gold jacket. Thanks.

Gold jacket, green jacket... who gives a sh....

Probation: OJ

Udfa: Fred

Practice squad: Duke, da' Rick, Naaman (dealers choice)

Rookie: ej (he's still a rookie right?)

Rfa:Ike

Veteran: Hughes

All pro: Diggs, Allen

HOF: any hof member

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Appreciate all the work done here at TBD by the mods/admins.  Question though, are "points" solely just based on the number of posts without reference to the substance of the posts? Any extra points for threads started vs. mere response?  Not saying there is an easy way to objectively quantify that, just a curious question from a long time reader, but only very recent poster.   Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, vtnatefootball11 said:

Appreciate all the work done here at TBD by the mods/admins.  Question though, are "points" solely just based on the number of posts without reference to the substance of the posts? Any extra points for threads started vs. mere response?  Not saying there is an easy way to objectively quantify that, just a curious question from a long time reader, but only very recent poster.   Go Bills! 

Excellent observations. I think points should be DEDUCTED for starting unnecessary new threads. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Probation - Red Jersey

UDFA - White Jersey 

PS - Blue Jersey 

Rookie -Bills Helmet 

RFA - ? 

Vet - Bills Flag

All Pro - Lombardi 

Hall - Gold Jacket

Kind of interested as to why I don't see the number of posts anymore. Did the update change that or did I change something? Did I miss a post somewhere?

7 minutes ago, teef said:

as long as one of them is sexually suggestive, i'm good.

So maybe a TB12 d***do for probation??😱 LOL...

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Is there a way so each level isn’t just the same rocket?  Like the icon literally is what indicates what level you are versus Having to click it and go to their profile to see what level they are?

Maybe us HOFers get like a gold ring around our profile pic or something :) 

He said in his OP that each level supports its own icon, so yes.  Also you can just mouseover you don't have to click it.