Athletic subscription deal

Hey Guys

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this but I have been looking for a time to subscribe considering the good content they seem to have.

My friend sent me this, essentially $1.00 per month. Hope it works for anyone who may want to join. It’s auto renew after a year but found you can cancel right off the bat and they will offer a second year for $20.

https://theathletic.com/checkout2/standard/2109EndSummertm12

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Hey Guys

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this but I have been looking for a time to subscribe considering the good content they seem to have.

My friend sent me this, essentially $1.00 per month. Hope it works for anyone who may want to join. It’s auto renew after a year but found you can cancel right off the bat and they will offer a second year for $20.

They tend to send out a 'deal' closer to your renewal date. It seems it's one of those thing where you never actually pay full price.

That being said, their Bills content is excellent. 

2 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Hey Guys

Thank you.  I just signed up. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

They tend to send out a 'deal' closer to your renewal date. It seems it's one of those thing where you never actually pay full price.

That being said, their Bills content is excellent. 

Their EVERYTHING content is excellent.  Think about the Bills content you read and think to yourself "man thats purdy dang good".  Well every team in all the sports they cover get the same treatment.  

Best subscription I ever got next to the old Shout!

Go BILLS!!! 

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Their EVERYTHING content is excellent.  Think about the Bills content you read and think to yourself "man thats purdy dang good".  Well every team in all the sports they cover get the same treatment.  

Best subscription I ever got next to the old Shout!

Go BILLS!!! 

I agree a lot of their content is really great, but just look at the Bills content compared to the other AFC East teams. They other teams don't get nearly the level of coverage the Bills do, but that's not to say it is poor. The guys they have working the Bills beat are a step above.