Interesting... NFL QB's NBA equivalent

cage

5 hours ago, first_and_ten said:

No he did not waste his time. I know every one of those NBA stars

Cool - more power to ya.....obviously I am not an NBA fan.....college hoops yeah.....NBA?  Hard pass....

4 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Yet you took the time to reply.

Why yes - yes I did as it was asinine to me.....and yet you took the time to reply to my reply.....ummmmmm yeah.

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Cool - more power to ya.....obviously I am not an NBA fan.....college hoops yeah.....NBA?  Hard pass....

Why yes - yes I did as it was asinine to me.....and yet you took the time to reply to my reply.....ummmmmm yeah.

Oh, you got me. I guess 6th grade want be too tough for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/1/2021 at 7:13 PM, Kwai San said:

And you took the time to reply to his "asinine" post. Yes I replied to your post, why not? Isn't that what this board is all about? There is always an exit for you if you don't like this board. But ridiculing me for replying is just dumb. 

The Giannis Josh Allen comp is dead on but I don't see the Tom Brady Lebron comp.

Lebron was, and to a certain extent, still is an athletic freak, who was one of the mostly highly heralded prospects ever.  The only things Brady and Lebron have in common are they are both older and have high ball IQ.  

A much better comp for Tom Brady is Steph Curry.  Both were not as super highly regarded coming out of college but have accomplished much more in their careers than expected from their more limited physical attributes.