Interesting... NFL QB's NBA equivalent

cage

19 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

All highlight plays and not much else?

The whole list is pretty bogus... 

And secondly really can't compare QBs to Bball players 

Are they going off athleticism and physique? Obviously not..

Playing style? Not really 

The best comparison is probably Lamar Jackson and Kyrie Irving because they're both quick jitterbug types... Allen and Giannis ain't bad because they are physical freaks

I like all 4 major sports, but NFL is the one sport where I really enjoy the regular season as well as the playoffs.  For NBA, MLB and to an extent NHL, I really don't invest a lot of time watching until the playoffs.  Back when Buffalo had an NHL franchise, I enjoyed regular season NHL hockey too.  Also, I like regular season college football and for college basketball, I like to watch any games my alma mater plays in (a Big 10 school), plus all of the NCAA Tournament games.

And, in regards to this post, I think that a few of the comparison are apt, including Allen to Giannis.  Giannis is a physical specimen who was very raw when he came into the NBA.  He developed his game over a few years, got to a MVP level, and made his team a playoff contender, before this year, breaking through and leading his team to a championship.

Edited by msw2112